Reviews for The Youngest
The Original Horcrux chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Bah! I hate it when people say 'aw it's okay, she's the youngest' because It just makes me want to slap them. I'm not the youngest in my family, not by a long shot but I am in my group at school and they're always telling me that I'm not as smart or experienced as they are because I'm the youngest. NO OKAY THAT HURTS!

So i could really relate to Lily in this fic. No wonder Lily wanted to not have anything to do with her parents! All they did was treat her like she was a ticking time bomb, I'd get sick of it too!

Anyway, great job on this :)
silver-nightstorm chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Hmm, I don't think that Harry would hold onto his prejudices towards Malfoy so strongly after the war, especially since Lily's the youngest I feel like he'd try to protect her. Very well written nonetheless :D
the lola chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
This is exactly as I imagine Lily. I love this thing about the blame being on her 'being on the youngest' - it's something people and parents will always do, because they need something to blame. I like that Lily sees that. I liked the hints at her relationship with her family, and her relationship with Scorpius - it was subtle, and not just loaded into the text.
The Last Poison Apple chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Ooh. Angsty ending, but it just seemed to fit. Nicely written.
inkteardrops chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
I love the way you write Lily. For me, she has always been a very interesting character to read about and I love Scorpius/Lily. Absolutely excellent. I also love your repetition of 'being the youngest'. Amazing! :)
whatpassesformymind chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
I'm more a Scorpius/Rose shipper, but I liked the way you wrote Lily/Scorpius, especially your characterisation of Lily.
Ralinde chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Ah that was rather sad. Poor Lily. Though I would have expected them to act a little bit more 'mature' after all these years.
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Oh, I loved this! Lily/Scorpius is an awesome couple, first of all, and I love the way that you write them. I can definitely picture Harry and Ginny not yelling at Lily because she's with him, but definitely regarding her very warily. The way everybody blames Lily's behavior on being the youngest makes a lot of sense, as well, and I can picture people reacting that way towards her acting out. I love the way you write Lily here, because she's definitely Slytherin and I see her as a Slytherin also. The idea of Lily's hair being streaked with green is really interesting and creative as well, I can kind of picture her doing something like that. The way that Ginny thinks it's a joke sounds realistic, as well, and overall this was a fantastic drabble, great work!
still kat chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Loved Harry and Ginny's reactions to Lily's 'announcement'. I think people who write fanfiction usually forget how un-close Harry and Draco are, but you made me remember. For all their talk of friendship between the houses they are terribly old fashioned.

I think that the entire second-last paragraph is my favourite. Well, apart from Harry making sure that Lily isn't talking about some /other/ Scorpius, as if they know a lot of them. Great!
HedwigBlack chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
First off I like your author's note. I think it amuses me because the without smut conditions means that there can't be too much Scorpius haha. I picture Scorpius as having a very sexual vibe and I like him with Lily better than Rose but not as much as I love him with Albus...

Oh wait, this is a review for the story not the A/N... ahem...

The being the youngest bit is so perfect for a Lily fic. Everyone would like to think that wouldn't they? The way they treat her after they find out is great and says a lot about the family dynamic. And the red hair streaked with green is an interesting tidbit. It shows the rebellious side and also makes me wonder if your headcanon Lily is a Slytherin? If so, I approve. :D
Selenehekate chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Aw, this was so sad. Poor Lily, needing to escape from her family to be with the man she loved. I love the length of this piece; it's short enough to be interesting, but long enough to cover everything. Great job!
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
I love that Harry and Ginny dont try to fight over he rchouces. They dont like but theybaccept.
her-eyes-fiery-pinpricks chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Brilliant! Loved it! :)
I'mJustMe-PlainOl'V chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Good. Interesting. :D I really liked it!
Yellowtail555 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
This was really good, Mom, and I really liked it. I love how you characterize Lily and just the way she told them by just... telling them, that was great. I love how they think it's because she's the youngest but it's /not/ (been there, although personally I'd argue that as the youngest everyone expects you to be more mature but maybe that's just me)
*hugs* Thank you so much! That was beautiful!
Yellow