Reviews for Never Let Me Go
It'sOkayI'mAnAvenger chapter 14 . 2/3/2015
Why? Why did you have to remind me of that song? That song makes me cry really hard! I would have been perfectly fine without you telling me that, but NOOOOOO! You just had to make me cry!
Airues chapter 27 . 8/8/2014
Ahhh i love this fan fic. Clint is sooo cute. I have a slight obsession with Jeremy renner as well. Plz update soon
Backward-In-Heels chapter 27 . 7/11/2014
I absolutely adore this story...please write more, it can't be over
soccerstar0198 chapter 27 . 12/29/2013
You should do a chapter about a High School Reunion, where they run into Bobbi. And have some crazy twist like Aurora is Bobbi's daughter or niece. That would be amazing with your writing abilities. Keep up the good work, you have potential!
KarolineC chapter 27 . 12/15/2013
You should do a chapter when they run into Bobbi again and she still tries to woo Clint.
Black Widow and Hawkeye OTP chapter 5 . 9/6/2013
Oh clintasha i love it so
Amisha Clintasha chapter 18 . 8/4/2013
Rosie Huntington-Whitely is my fave model!
Amisha Clintasha chapter 9 . 8/3/2013
Like you're actually perfect and I hate the feels I'm getting.
guest6142013 chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Hey girl! Just wanted to let you know that you have a following in my group of friends. We watched The Avengers and then got on FF and found you! We LOVE LOVE LOVE the way you write Clint and Tasha and we love you! We're ready for more updates!
Guest chapter 23 . 6/12/2013
You know what a cool one would be? Like some high school reunion where we can see Steve and Thor and Jane and even Bobbi, during the time there's like a young Philip and baby Emilia hahah.
Waterlilies chapter 27 . 4/6/2013
Loved the family outing in this chapter. Emilia is too adorable! My first baseball souvenir was a White Sox t-shirt. Can't wait for the next update.
smallpea8 chapter 27 . 4/2/2013
As if I needed another reason to love you! I love that you are a Yankees fan! Your stories are so great! I love all of them but please update "Born to Die" soon. :-)
hawkeyeforever chapter 27 . 4/1/2013
Yay, I'm glad you posted this today. A much needed relief after spending all afternoon on a lit paper due tomorrow. I'm not a big fan of baseball, though I still love the chapter, mainly for little Enilia and all her adorable-ness. Glad it's almost summer. Happy Writing:)
jojof chapter 27 . 4/1/2013
I'm so glad to see an update, especially about opening day. Had to read it during the commercials of the A's game, glad to see your excitment on baseball
Hanna chapter 26 . 3/12/2013
These are all very cute, as always.

Liked this one! Loved the romance and I think the way you played it out was sweet.