Reviews for Meanwhile
Midan no Hatake chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
I'm not very familiar with Young Justice, I only have a few dvds and not a lot of time for running around looking for it, but i liked the fic. Aannd I'm not very good at people stuff, y'know, social? I read your profile and it said you like to talk alot, so I'm wondering if you could read my stories and maybe give me tips on social stuff with the characters?
Mistress of Solitude chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
I love this!
This pairing has become an unusual fave for me.
And I really liked reading this.
Great Job.
MikiRave096 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
I finally have time to review! That was steamy! Woo! *fans self* getting me all hot and bothered... This pairing is new to me but it was great!:) I love the hints of Tim/Kon/Bart! This was just lovely:)
Dark Goddess Of Shadows chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
*grin* LOVE THIS!
gigerisgod chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
I think you've kick-started my interest in Bart. Deliciously smutty little story. I really enjoy your writing.
ItsMeAdam chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
This is amazing! I normally hate storied that jump almost straight into sex but I really liked this one. I love the massage to start, really good and its clever what you did with mentions of Tim and the three of them together, love to see you do something with that in the future! Really well written, couldn't see any mistakes at all! Keep up the good work, hope to see much more! Adam.
Your-Nuclear-Holocaust chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Adult themes in the morning always make me smile Huny-bun.
I love you so much for your Kon/Bart and hints of Tim/Kon/Bart, it makes me so fucking happy I can't even.
I'm not coherent right now, to busy screaming and running around my room flailing hardcore like I used to in middle school so you'll have to excuse the short and choppy review.
Great job love!