Reviews for Good morning my heart
jennylovescastle chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Sooooo cute. Loved it. Even so i think kate is pregnant she usually isn,t that emotional ;)
alwaysandbeyond chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
So cute!
lstconfused chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
LittleLizzieZentara chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
It was a nice, cozy reality that she was currently wrapped around. - Awwww...let the fluff begin. I need my hiatus fix. Actually, I seem to need multiple fixes a day. But whatever.

"Don't get up yet, stay in bed." - LOL I LOVE that she says it this time.

"I can't believe you're turning down sex in favor of Captain Gates." - Well THERE'S a line I never expected to read in a fan fic!

A madatory meeting at 5am? Only Gates. Montgomery would have never been so cruel.

A pillow to wack Gates with? What a great idea!

She would not call him, that would be desperate. - But she IS desparate. Or she sure sounds like she is. Kate needing a Castle fix always makes me smile.

That's so cute that she's grouchy without Castle there to cheer her up.

Craving being in his arms? Awwwww...

Best reason ever for her to be mad at him. :)

The ending with Ryan and Esposito was awesome.
firtree chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
sweet :)
lv2bnsb1 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Awe1 I'm so glad I waited to read this w/ my morning coffee! I liked it a lot.
Blue Obsidian Butterfly chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Fantastic. It was in character and I can defiantly see this happening. I love it :)
nolesome chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
This is lovely, and by far the best use of that quote "good morning, my heart" that I've read yet :)
Mark C chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
I think you handled Kate really well here.

To me, Kate was just really missing Rick when he was suddenly stuck in meetings and she had her own work to do. Then it got worse when Rick promised to call but didn't which bothered Kate. It showed when he showed up at the precinct later that night.

I liked what you did the following morning when Rick showed up at the latest crime scene with a coffee for Kate. The words and heart on the cup for Kate zapped all the anger out of her. Loved Lanie's reaction to them as they talked. The boys certainly teased Rick about him and Kate.

Excellent job.
NutsAboutHarry chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
I think this fic just gave me diabetes LMAO Well done!