Reviews for Contacts List
freyja0taku chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
aww.. so cute! .. XD
Tarawiel chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
I think I'll go to the doc so he can check if I developed diabetes after reading so much sweetness! :3
LordofVermillion chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
Did you know your word count matches the year FF7 was released
AmeHimeTori chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Lol! That was so cute and funny! I'm going to fav' this!
roxicodone chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Wow, can't believe I just found this! Great piece. I think Cloti was very in character. I also like that I can squint and see Yuffentine.
Boohbear19 chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Such a cute and funny fanfic!
damagectrl.07 chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
This was really adorable and sweet. I loved the humor in it as well. Well done!
Aki no Ryu chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
That was SO cute. Cloud is moving in the right direction. You should write more Cloud and Tifa fics!
hearTpierced07 chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
I loved the humor in this...Heck, i loved the whole thing! I could totally see Cloud being as awkward as he was here. Ahh, twas awesome, friend. You did a great job.

:D
sunflowerspot chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
So adorable. I loved it!
J Luc Pitard chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Wonderful slice of life! It feels like a very real struggle for Cloud. Love the Vincent moment as well.
VictoriqueD.Blois11 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
"Vincent says ur an idiot. Y's that?' hahahaha
Ivy Tante chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
This was a really nice pick-me-up after a bad day. And I loved the mis-dial; I can just see the look Vincent gave the phone!
Jess Angel chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
What a wonderful piece! Perfectly sweet, and exactly shy!Cloud to the letter. Plus, the Tifa/Home button? So poignant. Great touches of humor, too. I LOVED that it was Vincent first time around! YES. Because although I love Cloud, I LOVE Vincent too. The end was great and all in beautiful, hilarious character. Nicely written, thanks for sharing, and write on!

Jess 0:o)
DivineKitten chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
LOL Yuffie's text. And aww omg this Cloud is so sweet I could so imagine him like that XD
You did a great job in capturing the emotions in this fic. Thanks for the read, keep it up!