Reviews for Priestess At Ouran
Applejax XD chapter 36 . 3/27
nice, I cant wait for the next chappie XD
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 36 . 3/9
I really liked it, despite the short chapters that were mingled with the slightly long chapters. Keep up the good work!
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 31 . 3/9
Very short and sweet. My gods... lol
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 8 . 3/8
Hahah 'Troublesome' doesn't that remind you of Shikamaru? xD
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 5 . 3/8
Hmm... Kagome you should have just rejected her. Even if they don't know it, you are a girl. And you aren't into girls that way. Why won't you just tell them you aren't interested? But this time you agreed to go on a date with a girl. Such a shame... tsk tsk...
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 3 . 3/8
Ouch Kagome... that poor girl xD hahahah! It's a shame that Minami didn't know that the one she was asking out wasn't a guy but a girl.
Lauramichca chapter 36 . 1/11
I think it was great that you skipped having a confrontation of any sort between InuYasha's mate and Kagome, there's a lot more range to play with when not at such an event I though I suppose anything where the hosts and Sess were both there (the most fun combo if you make the Inu Princess a bitch lol) should be too mixed company for someone proper to act out. And I can see your Kagome trying to adhere to that for her aniki Sess. Inu Yasha I can see making his own disasters on all of those fronts too lol.

And I wonder at Mori's reaction to the marks, or even better someone like Tamaki or a twin touching a tender spot on her might be :)
Lol
Thanks for sharing!

(Kag/Mori such a sweet pairing lol - with those two that I think is the best in this cross-over fandom. So thank you for doing a story with them!
The second pairing always makes me sigh no matter where lol, I like Mori with Kagome here but whenever I hear/see Tamaki/Haruhi I want to change it, I always felt Mori (sorry Kagome lol) or Kyouya were better for her - but that is probably my personal feelings creeping in as Tamaki is way too much of an idiot for me to handle even as a concept of a partner, though I could see as a friend as he has an excellent heart.)
LoveFaith Embers chapter 36 . 1/10
Yikes! Tossin' her into the room in just her sleep shirt? Sesshy!
The Wolf's Knight chapter 3 . 1/9
Oh she is dense
AliceTheEvil-GoodBunny chapter 37 . 12/27/2016
Couldn't see the poll, so I'll put it here I would love olif you continued this story an the twilight one too.
Foxluna chapter 36 . 10/10/2016
I'll look forward to it. And man I'm really enjoying this story. Loved Fuu and Kuu lmao! And now Hikaru and Kaoru are dating them... not surprising lol. Kagome is beautiful. With a great heart and personality too. And she's the Shikon Miko too. Lol tho that's just a title but in a way it's part of her. I wonder how the hosts would react tho to finding out what and who Kagome and Sesshomaru really are. Ah where's Shippo?
Undertheskys chapter 35 . 10/9/2016
Story's okay so far
Undertheskys chapter 27 . 10/9/2016
Hahha a war between the Host club and the Hostess club
D Tailed chapter 18 . 10/8/2016
This reminded me that I had got my deviantart username from the pen name you made for kagome. my deviantart username is K-hlove.
Renazuki chapter 35 . 9/23/2016
Great Story any update forthcoming?