Reviews for Sleeping Bag Situations
cid.neha chapter 1 . 6/27
Awesome story:)
Cheeno chapter 1 . 6/18
I enjoyed reading this, it was fun, and well written.
Midnightwolf chapter 1 . 3/30
I love contestshipping and whatever the shipping is for Absol and Glaceon and this was really cute great story
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
can you please update this.
Pink's Reviews chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Ello, I'm Pink! I don't see how I can make a really detailed review of this without typing things I don't want to type. Lol So anyway, this fanfic was pretty awesome. It was hilarious and adorable. (Cuddles 4 the win!) On my 1-10 scale, I rate this fanfic 8/10. This was a nice short, funny read. I love Contestshipping! I recommend this fanfic for older Contestshippers though. XD Well that's about it, Byes! -Pink 3
PokemonLuver151 chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
You are an amazing person for writing this! That was so cute and I loved the whole plot(I laughed at the tampon scene too;)
TheKittyRin chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
This was a rather fun story, too innocent for my taste xP No, but on a more serious note, it was cute and enjoyable.

The tampon part was... unexpected. Cracked me up for quite a while!

Nice job!
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Awww! May, come on! He has let you in, now it's your turn. Say you like him back, girl! Though I suppose it's already pretty obvious...

Haha! Great fic! They totally belong together in that sleeping bag and in life! :)
CeeCee Dragneel chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Giulietta Marescotti chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Aw! That was cute and very very very very very very very very very funny. This is amazing! LOVE THIS!
killer05 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
funny and a good read! XD
Aerielle chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Ohmygosh. This was hilarious. XD
I think the ending was extremely fluffy and slightly cliche, but who doesn't love that stuff?
Also, you did a great job keeping May and Drew in character. (:

Awesome oneshot. c:

MidniteCurse4Eternity chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I'm laughing and flailing around like a madwoman. This was so cute and funny (the tampons) that it made me smile. I love it. (: