Reviews for If Rock And Roll Has Taught Us Anything
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 21 . 3/22
Great story all the way around. Good for Kono and Steve
Wenwalke chapter 21 . 4/10/2013
Good story. I really enjoyed reading it.
francis2 chapter 21 . 4/8/2013
This was lovely. I so enjoyed this bet and the bet and that other bet too.
LisaG16 chapter 21 . 4/6/2013
YAY! Go Kono! :)
cargumentluv chapter 21 . 4/6/2013
I love that Kono beat Steve by *holds fingers apart* thiiiiiissss much. And Chin and Kono's little comments about the guys near the end. Love it! Incredible job on this story. I'm gonna put this in my favorites.
Runner043 chapter 21 . 4/5/2013
Oh, so close. I suppose it's best that way. So, does Steve get his $200 out of the Governor?
Runner043 chapter 20 . 4/5/2013
Okay, maybe now I'm not sure who I want to win. Would be interesting either way.
Runner043 chapter 19 . 4/5/2013
Not sure how I missed the alert that you had added more chapters, but I'm glad I found them.

Steve may have broken down to study - or maybe 'forced' would be a better word - but I still think Kono's gonna kick his butt on the exam.
jlopie chapter 21 . 4/5/2013
Aww, it's finished? Oh, well... I thoroughly enjoyed, Angelofjoy! Thanks for the good read! Lots of thought had to go into putting together the plot for this, as well as having some fun with our very special team! As usual, I'll be awaiting your next story with baited breath!
Qweb chapter 21 . 4/5/2013
Love the ending. Kono wins because she's awesome like that. Steve wins the bet with the governor. And Danny wins because there are two more detectives to share the load. Win win win. And Chin wins because the team won. Win!
TMVH50 chapter 21 . 4/5/2013
Great ending to the story :-) Kono gets bragging rights, and Danny and Steve are back to bickering. All is right with the world.

Thanks for sharing!
TMVH50 chapter 20 . 4/5/2013
Loved the line about the guys taking orders from Kono without even knowing they were doing it. That's girl power for you!
Qweb chapter 20 . 4/4/2013
Love the bet with the governor. Latte included.
Right, Kono takes charge when she wants to and the guys don't even know it.
Tropics Bar - been there.
francis2 chapter 19 . 3/29/2013
This was insanely funny!
Guest chapter 19 . 3/26/2013
Good, i m excited to see the result of the test