Reviews for The Cornerstone
eggylaine chapter 10 . 2/25
I just read the whole thing, and I know that it has been over 2 years since you last updated, but still felt the need to let you know I thoroughly enjoyed it
kasey123 chapter 10 . 8/6/2014
Need more. They. Need. To find there. Dad
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 10 . 7/21/2013
This is amazing. Please continue.
Aldenata chapter 10 . 4/24/2013
Well-written, realistic and entertaining story. I really like the amount of detail you put into the early part of the invasion, and you seem to have a better grasp of Boston's geography than the scriptwriters.
Nettie84047 chapter 10 . 4/17/2013
Yeah, exactly, what now?! Please keep this going. You have captured the characters so well that I have no trouble picturing them doing and saying the exact things you have described. I'm anxious to see how you get them back together with Tom so please continue.
Nettie84047 chapter 2 . 4/17/2013
Nice start! I'm loving the character development! Keep it up please.
Ice Maiden Olivier chapter 10 . 1/29/2013
Aww I hope they find Tom soon! :D excellent work as always :)
Guest chapter 9 . 1/22/2013
cant wait till the next update ausome story
Jessica chapter 9 . 1/16/2013
I loved it! You this is a great chapter, and I really wish to keep reading it. Please update soon I'm dying to see what happens next!
Guest chapter 9 . 1/16/2013
i love that they only have eachother right now and that they have lean on each other cause thats all they have love the brotherly bond there i hope you keep writing love how you ewrite our charecters i love you other story with ben and lourdes they are my guilty pleasure lol they are cute toghter
Guest chapter 7 . 1/16/2013
cant wait till the next update i want to know what happen next
Guest chapter 9 . 1/14/2013
thats so sad poor jimmy i want expecting it to be jimmy i cant wait to the next update
ArmedWithMyComputer chapter 9 . 1/14/2013
Great chapter :) I'm looking forward to the next one xx
perfidious penultimate chapter 9 . 1/13/2013
This was a wonderful chapter!

I probably should have seen it coming, the boy being Jimmy - but I have to admit, I was pleasantly surprised. I feel so bad for him, but I'm glad he's going to be in this story now.

Thank you for the awesome chapter! Update again soon!
anybody-out-there chapter 8 . 1/13/2013
Ah, love brotherhood stories. All three brothers are very true to characters. Well done!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »