Reviews for Sharks Feed At Night
Mavis Vermillion Dreyar chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Just found this. This is a really good story. Expecting great stories from you again. Keep writing more
LunaticV chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
That was scary
poor Tim
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Excellent one shot
flootzavut chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
"He feels something brush his head. Then it touches his chest. The sharks are finally here. One of them wraps itself around his chest and pulls... that can't be right...sharks don't have arms..."

I love that right in the middle of this, all the angst and whump and the fear of drowning (nasty way to go) you made me laugh. That's so very NCIS ish!

Good job, and I can see why you're proud of this one. I can absolutely imagine the team's fear and horror when they realised what had happened, and how they would have gone back ASAP, but also it's easy to imagine poor McGee, having a Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day, doubting his worth and whether they would return. Tell you what, I bet Abby had Words with them when they returned about looking after her Geek Who Carries A Gun!
FallenAngel218 chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
I bet Tony and Ziva feel bad for making fun of him now... :)
Midnight1906 chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Type your review here...
SkySpade chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
This is probably one of my most favorite NCIS one-shots currently out on FFN. Soon as I stop being lazy, I'll sign in a fav it. But, seriously, the amazing details and raw emotion Tim feels is heart-wrenching. How you wrote this in his POV, in his voice, just felt so spot on and in-character to how he (or anyone, really) would genuinely feel if thrown into that horrible situation. Bravo. Encore, Encore. Insert standing ovation here. I really loved this.
Curly Wurly Me chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Really awesome fic. Well written and a really sweet ending :) love it
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
That was intense, with a nice touch of 'Team as Family' at the end. Thanks a lot!
midknightmist chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
LOVE this story. One of my faves. Thanks for sharing.
68luvcarter chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
I liked this so much.
Effie chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Totally love it.
ElSaTa chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
nicely written
Oxymoronic Alliteration chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Great story! I love how the words from Tim's dad echoed in his mind along with those from his team. He kept himself going and kept himself alive. Love that :)
Hermione's Shadow chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
AWWWW! Super sweet story. I loved it!