Reviews for Tori is love with Beck
Alice chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
That sucked!

I cant even read after seeing that, my eyes hurt.

xoxo
Alice
Musings of a Pineapple chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Wow. That was really short.
Ms.Tuff Love chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
What in the name of... Not to be a hater but that was horrible. It was waaay to sudden. Im not a Bade fan or anything, but Beck cant just drop Jade and then all of a sudden "I love you, too Tori." That story of yours was an epic fail :P ... Not to hate or anything.
horrible chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
so bad i want to poke my eyes out so i may never read this again
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Quite good but very sudden. I think you should tell us more about their feelings, but it was still quite good, well done! xx
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
that was soooooooooooooooooooo short boring but good at the same time
The-Unwritten1219 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
that was terrible, so sorry, but that completly sucked
Bonjour My Friend chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
This, is horrible. I really hate being a downer, but this needs a whole lit of work. There's no character motivation at all, and it makes no sense why Beck would just drop Jade like that, and why Tori just sprang up and confessed her love for Beck. Before you put something on this site, please proof read it so that it actually makes sense and has all spelling and grammatical errors erased.
I'm really sorry that I had to rain on your parade like that, because I really really REALLY don't like doing that. But nobody had done it, and I felt like it needed to be done. I'm really sorry if this hurts your feelings, because that's not what I'm trying to do in this review. I just want you to pit something on this site that actually has some kind of sense in it.

-Genna
Lia Hex chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
No Offense...but this was short and your sentences made little to no sense due to them running on.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2012