Reviews for My Missing Puzzle Piece
Unknowndiva chapter 27 . 11/19/2017
This was the sweetest, sad, happy, and cutest thing EVERRRR. I'm crying rn and I can't stop, why would you do this to me?!
Snarry Potter chapter 48 . 7/2/2016
there comes a time in your life when you have to say to hell with jealous negative talking people. i for one and i'm sure there are hundreds if not thousand more readers who say thank you for this lovely story and for the time it must have taken to write. ignore the jealous asshole you do your thing and i for one will always read them appreciatively of the time and love you put in to not only this but your other stories as well, again i say thank you
jennaolson364 chapter 37 . 5/11/2014
Thank you for putting the lyrics of a Kenny Cheney song in your fanfic. Are you a big fan of Kenny Cheney? I am. I went to a concert of his once.

This fanfic is amazing. Where did you get your inspiration for it?
Guest chapter 52 . 4/29/2014
Bad story
Pocky0523 chapter 14 . 2/21/2013
Okay, I love this and I love all your other stories as well. This and Breathtaking are my top favorites. Oh and the one where they marry as well. Love it too. Please keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 51 . 1/9/2013
Oh my goodness! I stated reading you story and let me just say I LOVE it! I love all the parings you have in this story. I almost wish you would do a story just for Puck and Alex, and one for Blake and Sebastian. I hope you get to feeling better, I know being in pain is never fun.
icheeseflip13 chapter 48 . 12/20/2012
they sound like a bitch. Screw them. I'd like to give them a piece of my mind. You wanna know something, this is gonna sound incredibly weird, but i feel like i know you from all your notes and awesome writing... sorry that sounded incredibly creepy. anyways like i said before screw that bitch, he's probably jealous haha
icheeseflip13 chapter 52 . 12/20/2012
You're a really great writer. I don't know how long ago this was posted, but I hope you're feeling better. That realllllyyyy SUCKS! Oh btw... thanks for getting me OBSESSED with your fanfics! Ugh why do you do this to me! IT'S CRUEL! (Sarcasm if you couldn't tell lol hard to do sarcasm over the computer) Like I said before, feel better, an keep writing girl, cause you have some talent :)
ReaderConsumer chapter 52 . 10/22/2012
I hope you're doing well.
Take good care of yourself.
ReaderConsumer chapter 48 . 10/20/2012
I am so sorry you had to endure the hate.
Remember, that's someone whose problems have NOTHING to do with you.
It's easier to let it roll than to try to think of ways to combat it.
I'm glad you told us.
That's US, the bunch who love to read you and come back for more.
Tell us, but don't let it sink into your skin.
We're an US - yippee!
ReaderConsumer chapter 44 . 10/20/2012
My favorites so far:
happy puppy
berry and her special brand of crazy
the pout of doom
ReaderConsumer chapter 41 . 10/20/2012
SUPERcute Kurt rant!
ReaderConsumer chapter 39 . 10/20/2012
cute
ReaderConsumer chapter 38 . 10/20/2012
Puck needs his own voice, not Kurt or Blaine's.
He wouldn't use words like "save him the disappointment of," or "falling for,'' or one other phrase last chapter. The wonder of this idea is not to turn Puck into an articulate, smooth and refined metrosexual, but keep him as rough on the outside and Puckzilla as possible and totally confused as to why this works for eriudite and worldly Alex. Of course Puck has his sweet, soft side, but he doesn't know how to tap into it automatically. He's just as surprised when it shows up as we are. Remember, "Best community-servicer ever, right?"
ReaderConsumer chapter 33 . 10/20/2012
I read this AN and then went back to the previous one.
God is the god of time backwards and forwards, it's all the same to Him.
So when I lift you up in prayer now for the needs you had when you wrote this, I know God uses my prayer for you.
Peace, healing, and grace for you, dear one.