Reviews for Unforgettable
MTBlack chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Hi again! Work got in the way of me reviewing but here I am again :)

First of all, thanks for replying my reviews :) Yaay, haha and second, wow, I really liked this one... I imagined it like going in slow motion, especially the last part until the kiss... and then everything went out of control. In your fic, maybe a little in my head, too, haha.

I didn't quite understand the first part, I mean he rescued her from that allegedly fight with Poison Ivy, and he had left her... at his hotel room? And then she looked for him and they kissed?... I mean, it confused me because he was expecting those three dots to become Cheshire or had she removed a tracker he had previously attached her with and attached it to them? Or was he just eager to see her? haha

Oh, I'm actually Argentinian, so Spanish is my first language;but I've been studying English for like 8 years and your writing is almost flawless, so I don't have to go so often to the dictionary, except for some tricky vocabulary :)

Unforgettable is quite short but very lovely, and the song goes perfectly :) For me and my mania with organising your ChesRoy fics haha this goes before The Difference :)

Please do keep writing like this and about them :)
Purrplegal98 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Clearly you've never seen the inneundos in most Disney movies. This is much cleaner then some of them. Cute, well written story.
Irenerb chapter 1 . 8/15/2012