Reviews for This Disease Called Love
HoneyBear84 chapter 1 . 11/19/2017
Loved it but wish it was longer
serenityselena chapter 4 . 1/4/2014
great story :)
bookivore chapter 4 . 5/31/2013
OK, I thought the Lucius chapter was really cute, and loved the idea in general.
But, Beef Bourguignon is basically a stew in a wine (burgundy) sauce. I have no idea whether a restaurant would cook it to a different degree of doneness but it isn't as if you laid out a huge steak and cooked one end one way - you would just cook different batches of the stew differently (just like they also cook different steaks differently for their customers). Um. And adding other sauces to something that already has a sauce, it again sounds like they are eating a regular hunk of beef rather than a specific dish. So in this last chapter I was pretty distracted by the main dish.
Serpent91 chapter 4 . 3/26/2013
Well written! I don't like being sneezed at. I can understand why when I read this Well done!
OnlyAReader394 chapter 3 . 3/17/2013
even his freckles looked shocked... love that sentence fragment... normally Snarry isn't my thing, i ship Sev and Minerva as a couple. i tried writing something like this with that pairing but i suck.
Schattengestalt chapter 4 . 3/1/2013
Fantastic!*smiles in delight*

Im sorry that I was only now able to read this chapter, but Im glad that I was at least able to read it now. Even so Valentines Day is already over, the chapter is still wonderful.*sighs happily*

Severus is such a caring lover, although he would never admit that, since that would destroy his reputation.*giggles*
He planned everything perfectly and I wonder how long it took him to find this restaurant.
A restaurant, which was perfect (I know, Im using the word much too often") for their date, because it was in the Muggle world, which means that Harry and Severus didnt have to wear glamours.*smiles at them* I assume that Severus wanted them to be able to be themselves, without having to hide who they are or what they feel for each other... Severus is such a romantic.*ignores the deathly glare of the Potions Master*
He probably chose this restaurant, because its in a small town, which means that the chances that any wizard might see them is very low.

Admit it, you want to tempt me!
All these delicous dishs!*wants to taste a bit of Harrys soup, but is glared at*
You described them in such a way that I imagined tasting them for real.*looks longingly at the desserts*

Harry and Severus are both so cute when they are jealous.*winks at them*
I wonder why the women even tried to get their attention, since it was obvious that they werent merely friends, but lovers?!
Ah well, I cant be angry at them, since I would probably do the same if I saw such handsome men in a restaurant.*grins*

Poor Severus.*gives him a handkerchief*
Lucius should have warned him that it is dangerous to be so close to strangers.*winks at growling blond man*
But I hope that Severus gets sick, so that Harry can play nurse for him for a while longer.*winks at the Potions Master*
The nurse uniform fits Harry very well and Im sure that Severus knows exactly how they can... use it for certain activities.*drools and tries to sneak in the bedroom*

I have to say it again, a wonderful bonus story and I hope that youll write and post still more stories.;)

So long!)

Schattengestalt
Guest chapter 4 . 2/25/2013
Am not sure about your short story but I give you: Four Bronze stars for trying.

Hope you keep at it !

The Crimson Mage.
YenGirl chapter 4 . 2/24/2013
You're welcome and *waves hand* Everyone knows there's no such thing as a final chapter *sly smile* And yes, Feburary is Valentine month. *nods*

Good to know Harry is sneaking through the castle under his cloak and with the full knowledge and *gasps* approval of Severus Snape! Wonders will never cease!

That was such a passionate kiss after not seeing each other for only a day! Sweet blush of romance indeed *smiles and dodges Severus' hex*

And look how appreciative he looks at his young lover with those magnificent robes and brilliant green eyes! *dodges another hex*

And hey - you hid all that gorgeous black-green colour and only showed it on that tie? *third hex finds its mark*

Ah well, I'll forgive Severus since he's taking his Harry out for a romantic meal. *grabs invisibility cloak from bag and just manages to cling onto Harry's leg before Disapparation occurs, ending up face first in the dirt* Is this a real place? *looks around, spitting out sand*

Lovely place, yes indeed *trots along*

Lovely restaurant. Friendly hostess. And a meal that sounds absolutely divine! *starry eyed under cloak, fork in hand and ready to stab at choice morsels* I think I'll be fine as long as I don't accidentally stab Severus in the hand...

Ah ah ah, Severus may sound uncaring and blase, but the Slytherin in him won't rest til he's handed out detention to each and everyone of Harry's admirers! *giggles and imagines a surprised Colin Creevy scrubbing out cauldrons in the company of various females* Look on the bright side, Colin, you can all gossip over Harry's many attributes while you scrub, only make sure Professor Snape doesn't hear you all! *dodges flying cauldron, the tiniest one*

O ho ho, jealous much, Severus? *grins after purloining and munching on a stuffed mushroom from Harry's plate* I admit the hostess is annoying, but Harry's so lovely with that sharp suit and his black hair and bright green eyes. Clueless too since he doesn't know when someone is flirting with him *slips under the table to pat his knee and misses the wide eyed look he gives Severus*

Oh, more food! *eyes almost pop out of her head at magnificent main course and enjoys herself dipping medium rare pieces in various sauces and turning red in the face with the wasabi and lime one* Water... water... water...

And it's time for Harry to get jealous! That was wonderful and it certainly made Severus very attentive afterwards! *smiles in approval at joined hands after going over to table and dropping the rest of wasabi and lime sauce over impudent woman's head* Atta boy, Severus, reassuring your young over *slips under the table again to pat his knee and misses the smirk he gives Harry*

Dessert! *nods frantically* Yes, an absolute must! *ditches fork and sneaks off to cutlery tray for dessert spoon* Ah, it was absolutely romantic of Severus to feed Harry that ice-cream... *helps herself* Yum, much nicer than plain ol' chocolate or coffee, yes indeed. *samples the trio as well* After all, Harry has to help Severus finish off that ice cream, right? And he said he was full... *discreet burp*

Oh, good Lord - another sneezer! *giggles and takes a step backwards* Such a rude man. He must have been under the Imperius or something. Poor Severus! *hastily follows giggling Harry and previously annoyed and now intrigued Severus out of the restaurant and just manages to grab onto Harry's leg for the Apparation, spits grass out, doffs cloak and stuffs it into bag and into bush at Superman speed before bag is retrieved by Severus*

If I were him, I'd have downed that expensive potion. I'm sure he's snarky enough to get his Harry to don on whatever costume if he puts his devious Slytherin mind to it... but he just likes to be coddled, doesn't he? *fond smile from behind the sofa*

And... *stares*... oh my... *drools* Not only coddled, but he also has a kink! *muffled giggles* I'd bet my non-existant Galleons there's a lacy light blue bra and panties set underneath that uniform!

Excellent chapter, my dear. And now, I'm off to witness the undressing and the ravishment! *nods and smiles and creeps into bedroom where there is a lot of smirking and undressing and kissing and blushing and squirming going on*

Now. *rubs hands* This isn't really the last chapter. Is it? :)
Sheankelor chapter 4 . 2/24/2013
Oh, that was a nice addition. I do like all the details that you added.

Poor Harry was having problems moving through Hogwarts with the cloak on, I would hate to see how bad it would have been if he didn't. Then again.. we would have got to see Severus being jealous. hum-m... Nope, the cloak and the on time arrival were a good idea. If not they would have been late for diner.

Now, Severus... you're the one who dressed Harry so nicely, you can't get mad at the wait staff who have no idea that you are a couple.

I really did enjoy the part where Severus was being checked out. Quite wonderful. Especially Harry and Severus' actions due to it.

And then the sneeze happened. When Severus had decided to be nice. Poor Severus. You do realize that both of you were exposed at the same time and therefore you are both most likely going to be sick together... They are just going to have to book side by side beds in the infirmary. -

Thank you for continuing for one more piece.
Norven chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
Oh, nonono, what does it mean - "complete", "last chapter"? It's a perfect entanglement for the future development of events! *cries bitterly* I want it to be continued... *sob*
Kashasan chapter 3 . 10/4/2012
Hahaha::)
I really liked your story..or Three Shot...however you want to call it. xD
I must admit, that i'm a feeling a little sorry for Lucius. He's one of my favorites...
But actually Harry und Severus are so much more...more..:)
Except that I liked the heading a lot. "The Disease called Love" is really matching and matches perfectly.)
Your style of writing is funny and kinda romantic at the same time.
I really enjoyed reading your story. Thanks for it.
xoxo Kasha
SnapesYukuai chapter 3 . 9/16/2012
I loved the chap dearly but ooh, that evil cliff hanger... and that while knowing that the story is finished... evil! _
Anyway, this was a great chap and although I would have loved to see Snape take care of Harry for a bit, I'm still most pleased with what happened.
Your Melfis.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/15/2012
Nice! Now, we just need a scene where Severus somehow sneaks a vial up to the room for Harry. - Thanks for a good story.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/15/2012
A sweet and little bit funny story.

I give you: A golden star.

Keep up the good work and I hope to see more one dya soon.

The Crimson Mage.
Schattengestalt chapter 3 . 9/15/2012
Oh, poor Harry.*wants to huge him, but thinks better of it when she remembers how bad the flu is*
Harry should have left his cloak for Severus, so that his lover could at least sneak into Harrys bedroom, while everyone else was sleeping.*winks at Severus* Ah, but Im sure that Harry will survive the flu and I can imagine that hell soon have company, since he most certainly infected Ron as well... although we wont get to read that anymore, since, sadly, the story is over.*sighs*
But it was a great end and the imagination of Harry as a nurse was... utterly sexy.*chuckles* No wonder that Severus heart was racing.*glances at a blushing Harry*
Ah, and Harry is so cute when he is jealous.*giggles* Good for Severus that Harry doesnt know how Lucius feels for his lover, otherwise Harry might have thrown a tantrum.
But Severus demonstration was great.*applauds him* See, Harry, thats a proper kiss and what Severus did with Lucius was just necessary... like giving tissues to someone who has the flu.;)
Im looking forward to your next story and I wish you a great weekend!)
So long!