Reviews for The Blackberry Cobbler Affair
FallenAngel218 chapter 4 . 6/7/2013
Excellent story... filled with gutturning action, and angsty shawn! My favorite things about Psych! :)
TT-Avatar-FruitBasket-Ouran chapter 4 . 10/17/2012
Really sweet, really good! Honestly, I think it was the BEST psych fanfic I've ever read. I loved the way you captured everyone's characters perfectly. Perfect witty comebacks, perfect jokes, and wonderful ideas.
My favorite thing about this was it WASN'T SLASH. :D I am not a yaoi person, so.. Yeah.

I would personally like to request a story about when Shawn had been shot and Henry saw him, or sometime Shawn was injured and Henry was caring for him like a good dad. :) but that's only me..

Thanks for such an awesome story! Very good, I hope to be as good at writing as you eventually! :D
Lenorathetrekkie chapter 4 . 9/4/2012
Nice job, short and sweet and fun to read!
Meadowcreek chapter 4 . 9/2/2012
WOO! GO GUS! awww its over? i really enjoyed this story, and this line made me laugh, (Shawn reached into a drawer behind him and pulled out a pair of handcuffs and tossed them to Gus. "Cuff him. If he wakes up, hit him again.") Great story, keep writing :)
Arscapi chapter 3 . 8/28/2012
Oh, no! Update soon
koolkat1203 chapter 3 . 8/27/2012
Love this! Hurry up and update soon!
Meadowcreek chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
AHHHHHHHHHHH! more! more! i love this chapter, it was done nicely, and i hope Lassiter and Juliet dont think Shawn poisoned his father!
BlackBandit111 chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
aww this was sweet! Update soon!
Meadowcreek chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Great story! i started laughing at this part,

("I'llllll beeeee gonnnnnne!" Shawn sang happily, then turned to his best friend to deliver the high notes. But Gus was watching Henry.

"Mr. Spencer?"

Shawn turned just in time to see his father drop to his knees and vomit onto over the garage floor.

"Geez, Dad…I didn't think it was that bad.")

LOL i love what Shawn said. I hope Henry is going to be okay! update soon! ;););););)