Reviews for The Soul Collector
AlElizabeth chapter 8 . 11/6/2013
Another great fic! Keep up the awesome work!
shookenuppepsi chapter 8 . 5/10/2013
Wow, you said there were twists ans so there were. Great story! I didn't know what to expect, but I was pulled in from the start. Dean's statement, "so this is what luck feels like" cracked me up. The poor guys don't ever get lucky, it seems like.
SayLo chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
Awe he lifted his chin up ;3 so sweet
CoffeeManiac chapter 8 . 12/15/2012
This was terrifically original. I was genuinely surprised when the boys discovered they were outside of their bodies. A good, gripping read. I look forward to catching up on more of your stories!
mb64 chapter 8 . 11/27/2012
Oh this was great! I really enjoyed the twisty plot- it really kept me wondering what would happen next.

Awesome ending to Daniel and also an awesome semi chick flick ending between the guys. (Who me? A sucker for happy brotherly love? Yep!)

You did a super job on this. :)
mb64 chapter 5 . 11/27/2012
Oh my... so intriguing ... not quite sure what is going on...want to read more NOW to find out...!

This is fantastic! I'll be back to finish the rest soon.
mb64 chapter 3 . 11/27/2012
Wow! I just read the first three chapters of this and it is GREAT! Very intense and it has really pulled me in...and I want to keep reading but RL is getting in the way! Back for more soon though!

T.L. Arens chapter 8 . 10/31/2012
Excellent ending. :D ""Luck, Sam," Dean exclaimed. "This is what luck feels like. Somehow, this abandoned old shithole is still running power."

Sam huffed a humorless laugh. "Well enjoy it while you can, because it's not gonna last long around us."

"The luck? Or the electricity?"

"Probably whichever one you need more."-That was a WONDERFUL piece right there! LOL Sam's comeback is priceless.
Thank you so much for a good story!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 8 . 10/28/2012
Love it. Awesome ending. Inspired!
Lucydolly22 chapter 8 . 10/28/2012
:) great story
BlueStrawberryIII chapter 8 . 10/28/2012
UwU I think this was really awesome. It could have easily been an actual episode; Sam and Dean were both in perfect character, and Daniel was a really creative foe.
And you had a really good plot twist in there, with Montgomery.
Very good. A
L.A.H.H chapter 8 . 10/27/2012
Really good! Thanks for writing
LAHH chapter 7 . 10/21/2012
Fantastic chapter. Thanks for updating
BlueStrawberryIII chapter 7 . 10/21/2012
Oh my god Sam I'm so sorry ;3; Having the flu for a whole month is miserable -_-

And Dean. Really? "And all it took was handing over all our weapons and a promise of eternal captivity." Right. NBD. That's all it took. Just eternal captivity while completely unarmed. Nothing new. We're cool here Sam, no worries.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 7 . 10/21/2012
Oh, yeah! Great chapter. Go, Dean!