Reviews for Trick Or Treat
Forbidden Moons chapter 3 . 8/28/2016
Oww poor doctor! That must be scary.
Forbidden Moons chapter 2 . 8/28/2016
Wow this is quite fascinating! I love Willow already.
Forbidden Moons chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
Ooh I'm intrigued~
MamaHooterz chapter 3 . 7/6/2016
Please update this soon! This story is amazing so far, good job :)
zeldakitty3196 chapter 3 . 8/5/2013
This is probably one of the best Jonathan Crane stories I've read! Love it!
Mr. Fatcakes chapter 3 . 7/14/2013
I really like your story so far! I hoped Jonathan's fear induced fit would be a tad more revealing, though. I would so visit the Scarefair if it were real!
SilentGreenThief chapter 3 . 6/26/2013
HELL YES

Scarefair sounds amazing and I would definitely want to go there. We have a place about twenty minutes away from here called Spookers, which is actually a bit of a tamer version of Scarefair - not nearly as awesome, but then again I still haven't been yet. They have it set inside an old asylum and they have a lot of the things that you actually describe here. Just google Spookers New Zealand if you're interested in looking it up, it may help with the story.

I absolutely love Willow, she's so interesting and I just love her spontaneity. She must be fun to write, though her nature must make her a little bit hard to pin down personality wise.

I adore Jonathan Crane, and I have the biggest crush on the actor who plays him in Batman Begins, so I might be a little biased - but I still love this fanfic. Just totally head over heels. This would be the second one, but I'm afraid I Know, You Know is still my all-time favourite fanfiction. This one's still up right up there, though.

It may seem a little bit odd, but I actually have severe anxiety - panic attacks, social anxiety, nervousness, pretty much everything anxiety-related. Yet I love horror movies and getting the shit scared out of me... So it makes it a little bit easier to relate to Willow, though because she's such a character (no pun intended) I think it'd be extremely difficult to find someone just like her in real life.

Anyway, I really enjoyed this, and although I would love another chapter, I'd rather get an update on IKYK... In any case, I'm keeping a close eye on this little gem. ;)

SilentGreenThief. x
The.Benevolent.Void.Mistress chapter 3 . 5/6/2013
Eeeeeeeee! Oh I'm so glad you finally updated! :-D Update again soon, okay?
lbjw0128 chapter 2 . 12/13/2012
Great story! I can't wait for more!
The Mourning Dragon chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
Well, I read your character's profile and I instantally fell in love with her. Then I decided to read the story and I've got to say: you surely didn't dissapoint. This is probably one of the best JonnyxOC fics I have read, if not the best in the verse. Great job, I hope you update soon!
aandm20 chapter 2 . 11/16/2012
This seems really interesting so far! I look forward to reading more!
DementorsKiss95 chapter 2 . 11/15/2012
Wow this was really good! I hope you update soon! :)
watergoddesskasey chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
awesome!
Teacupful chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
I was hesitant when I started to read this, but I was very much pleasantly surprized by a well written, intriguing, unique fic! I love the idea of a fear loving girl with Crane that's not evil, "insane" or an angelic girl with him. Its quite a unique angle but very fitting still.
The few setbacks were the some what typical "boo hoo I'm rich" issues Willow seemed to have.
It doesn't seem like having successful parents would be hard, it'd be better then poor as shit parents. If you had said something more along the lines of she disliked their views or something, it would make more sense.
But all in all it was really really awesome and I look foreword to seeing more of this fic!
Zeny chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
This is really good! Update again soon!