Reviews for Forbidden Love
Emily Atkinson chapter 18 . 4/6/2013
Yeah sorry I'm not logged in right now xD It's one in the morning and, well... My mind is all over xD
This story is really good, sweetpea! I know you're at a loss for ideas but if you ever do update you must let me know- But I know what severe writers block is about, seriously I do. xD I looked it your profile, and literally had a little dance when I noticed that you were from the UK! I'm not like the only one on the cats page any more! Boom. :D Anywhom, this was really good and someday I do wish you may continue! Thanks for the follow/favorite on my other story by the way. I've just updated it (That's why I'm awake) so I'd love to see you maybe leave a review? It's up to you anyway :)
Keep up the good work!
Emily xx
WanderingGoldfish chapter 2 . 4/5/2013
Oh my word! xD Just started to read this, and oh my it's so similar to my story between love and obsession... This is crazy xD Still, it has it's differences. But this is so similar hahha! It's really good though, I shall keep reading! x
Emily :)
Cocobutterrox chapter 18 . 10/13/2012
Oh my gosh, this is heartbreaking :( :(

OMEC Did Munkustrap just tell Macavity that he won?! I can't believe he just gave up like that! Oooh this is getting so good :)

Pleeease update soon! I wonder how the queens are doing back in the warehouse...:( Nice chapter! :) Can't wait for more!
MoonlightMasquerading chapter 18 . 10/13/2012
This is great! :3 Update soon!
I want to know what happens to Teazer and her kittens :3
MoonlightMasquerading chapter 17 . 9/30/2012
Told you I've been reading! ;D This is amazing! Poor Tanto! D:
Cocobutterrox chapter 17 . 9/16/2012
ACK! Sorry for the late review! I'm so excited to read this chapter though :D :D

O_O Wow. I thought Macavity and Teazer would be kinda cute together, but now...Rumpleteazer does NOT deserve him! :(

AGH! AGH! AAAGGGHHH!

Hm, so now I'm wondering if Macavity really does love Teazer or not. Maybe he's just blinded by anger this whole time? Or was this just the boiling point or something...? Ah I must find out!

EEEK! Macavity and newborn kittens: I do not like where this is going o_0

o_O
Dumby Macavity...memeehehmemmehmmemeh *mutters under her breath*

ARGARGARGARG!
HOW DARE YOU LEAVE ME WITH THAT EVIL CLIFFHANGER.
UPDATE. NOW.
NOWWWWWW!

Intense chapter! This is getting very suspenseful! :0 Please update soon :) (although I don't want to rush you ;) haha)
Cocobutterrox chapter 16 . 9/9/2012
Eeek, Everlasting Cat, is Tantomile going to give birth at Macavity's warehouse?! Uhh...I'm REALLY wondering how this is going to go xD

Hehe Noa rocks :D

"Well, this one might be too rough for the kittens...And this one might be too soft...And this one might..." "Just shut up, I get it." Ahhaha I love that line xD

OMEC.
NONONONO.
...
Awesome chapter! XD haha. That ending was just...just...o_o I now officially hate Mac. Kinda. Sorta. Well I can't stay mad at him for too long...but still that was really mean of him :( Update soon :)
Cocobutterrox chapter 15 . 9/2/2012
Aww! I can't imagine having that happen to Vicky! :(

Oh, haha, woooow Etcetera...

Oh gosh oh gosh oh gosh...This is intense...so...very...intense...

Uh oh...fighting over Victoria...haha...But poor Vicky :( Oh, and Tumblebrutus too! Since he's her tomfriend :(

Yay! Balin's a nice tom :) Unless...IT'S A TRICK.

ACK! The kittens! Well...this is most certainly bad timing :p

Whoaaaa Update soon please! This is very exciting :D
Cocobutterrox chapter 14 . 9/1/2012
Agh Macavity is so mean to Teazer! I mean, sometimes he's sweet to her and then sometimes he's not! I'm starting to question whether she should stay with him or not.

Eeek! Rya is evil! Poor Misto :( I bet his heart is broken.

NO! Not Quaxo! Aw :( This is so intense...:)

Grrr their plan worked! The only queenkits they didn't take were Electra and Jemima (or wait, did they take Jemima too?) :0 I hope they treat the kidnapped cats well...Oh who am I kidding-it's Macavity's warehouse ;)

Ooooh update soon please! I can't wait for more!
Cocobutterrox chapter 13 . 9/1/2012
Ooooh...looks like it's Simiz's lucky day ;) ;)

Heehee Rya and Quaxo...teehee...They're so cute :)

Haha Go Noa! :D He's hilarious.

Awww, yay! She said yes!

A few grammatical errors here and there, but nothing big ;) Please update soon! Can't wait for more! I'm very nervous as to what will happen next! :0
Cocobutterrox chapter 12 . 8/30/2012
Oooh, is there going to be some Quaxo/Mac's henchcat fluff? :) Well...I guess that's also a bad thing...you know, with the plan and all...

Haha :D Victoria's so cute :)

Whoa o_O For a henchcat, Rya sure is sensitive...

Tumble/Vicky? Interesting pairing...I like it! How old are they? I usually see them in their mid-teens, but Tumble is so childish, so maybe not xD haha.

Oh! So Osac's nice! Okay, that's good :D

I. HATE. SIMIZ. HAAAATE! I can't believe he killed Osac's mother! :( :( But he's a great OC!

WHAT! Simiz did not just kill Osac in plain sight! Awww that poor tom :( And he was so young! x(

o_O This is twisted...so very twisted...and so very good! haha. I would take some time to proofread a chapter before posting it, which is something I have to work on too...hehe. Great chapter :) I can't wait for the next update!
Cocobutterrox chapter 11 . 8/30/2012
Weird how Jenny's being so nice to Macavity. I wonder if the entire tribe will accept him now...?

Uh oh...A conversation between Mac and Munku...hehe this is going to get dramatic...

"'Now go pester Simiz or someone else.' Noa nodded and ran full speed into Simiz, knocking him to the ground." Haha ahh, Noa...XD

Haha Tumblebrutus rocks! :D

Aww I love the friendly relationship between Tumble and Osac!

NO! Macavity shouldn't kidnap Teazer! GAH WHAT IS HE THINKING? He should just hope that the Jellicles will let him stay here...hehe this cannot turn out well! :O

OMEC
HE DID NOT JUST SAY THAT.

Wow...You really had me convinced that Macavity was good! Was he planning this all along? What the...how...WHAT? Wow I love the twist! ...But I thought Maccy was good :( hehe oh well.

NO! DON'T TAKE VICTORIA! :( :(

Wow...wow...whoaaaaa...Please update soon! Oh gosh this is getting so intense! I would just quickly go over for some typos/grammatical errors ;) I really can't wait for more! Please update soon!
Cocobutterrox chapter 10 . 8/24/2012
"...he was going to take this out on the rest of the Jellicles." OH SHOOOOOOOT! xD xD MAC ATTACK!

Aw, I love Noa :) He's so sweet.

"Is it because Teazer's run off? Macavity can't deal with it." "SHUT UP." For some reason I cracked up there ;D

"He was going to propose to her again but in front of the whole Junkyard." O_O My mouth is seriously hanging open right now...Everlasting Cat I wonder how that is going to go!

Oh EC, this is exciting...

"Mummy look, Leo's got a friend." "Who the heck is Leo?" Ah, gotta love Mac ;)

Oooh! And I love this line too: "Your name is Leo, classic." Hehe :)

Oh my gosh...he's going to do it...he's not going to do it...he's gonna...

NO WAY! HE DID IT! SQUEEEE :) :)

Aw dang it she fainted :/ Well, she still better say yes! At least, I hope she does :(

Jelly? Being nice to Macavity? Whoa...

o_O o_O

:( :(

That's so sad! :(

I would suggest proofreading the chapter before posting it, for there were a few grammatical errors and typos here and there, but I do that all the time ;) haha.

Great chapter :) You definitely got me hooked! Update soon!
Cocobutterrox chapter 9 . 8/22/2012
Ooooh, this is where the evil side of Mac is coming out! I bet some drama and harsh words are about to unfold...:D

Oh my gosh! I can't believe Teazer actually ran away from him! Now if she makes it back to the Jellicles, I wonder how they will treat her...But I do kind of feel bad for Maccy :(

Haha Pixie...Leo...hehehe...ha...XD

I'm really really excited to see what happens next! Plus, I like how you added Griddlebone to the story :) I wonder if Macavity shows up at the junkyard! :D Oooh, I can't wait! Update soon, please!
Cocobutterrox chapter 8 . 8/21/2012
Bombalurina is with Coricopat? o_O Whoa that's...interesting xD haha. Aww, she still has feelings for Tugger! Now I'm wondering who Tugger is with...

"Yes but Macavity is going to be my brother-in-law." Ugh. Creepy. XD XD

GRIDDLEBONE! :)

Just a couple of grammar slip-ups here and there, but I make those all the time ;) I'm really eager to find out what happens next! And nervous...I mean, Macavity as a loving father? I sure hope he treats his kitten well! Update soon!