Reviews for Assumptions
DirectorOfShield chapter 2 . 7/9
THIS MAKES ME ALL MUSHY INSIDE
arwen9117 chapter 2 . 1/9
Pepper is a bitch!yay for Stony and phlint!
thingsthatmakeme chapter 2 . 11/4/2014
This was so cute! Perfect timing and a very realistic reaction! I loved every part!
Kermit's Soft Kitty chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
I'm not usually Stony but ... this was actually adorable! I'm a heavy Pepperony shipper but now ...agh. I hate you and I love you - more the latter for this incredible story. I also like it when Coulson appeared and Clint 'kissed him senseless';D

BRAVO. I THINK YOU MADE ME A STONY SHIPPER!

Kermit x
grayember13 chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
LOVE it! Great job!
McCoy's Secret Lover chapter 2 . 12/22/2012
I love this story already. Can't wait for the next update.
Digidestined fangirl chapter 2 . 12/22/2012
I loves it. Thank you! Hey, weird thought, but why did Pepper cheat, and with who, how did they meet? I don't think you ever mentioned. Sorry to bother you. Happy holidays!
Randomite chapter 2 . 12/22/2012
Sweet. Made me smile.
lessthanthreeredvines chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Oh my god! So good. You should do a sequel where they find out pepper cheated and then stuff goes down :P this is brill
weareserialkillers chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
I love stories that are different from the norm. Usually, when people write about Tony and Pepper, Tony is usually the one to mess up the relationship; so, I like how you reversed it and had Pepper be the one in the wrong. I'd love a sequel with Steve & Tony paired together.

weareserialkillers
grayember13 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I LOVED it! Most times people write about Tony doing something wrong but I like it more when the other is at fault. Great job!
Kittyspryde chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
I'm a peperony shipper, so i was hoping for a happy ending, but WOW, this was really good!
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Liked this.
Creatividadqueamo chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
You should really update this very, very soon. I have very high hopes for this. You were planning on doing more chapters right? I might cry if you don't. Actually, I will definitely cry, like the gross heaving sobs they don't show on television.