Reviews for Identity
hummingbird802 chapter 13 . 9/1/2014
Lol! Oh the irony! I agree with your decision for the ending! XD
hummingbird802 chapter 10 . 9/1/2014
Ohhh! Mystery women goes to the infirmary and sees natsu which she remembered was the little kid her guild left outside to die and reacts strangley and the guild master introduces her to natsu... i don't like ooc romance with a main character (offence was not intended) but it would be interesting to see her reaction to natsu. It's just a suggestion btw.
hummingbird802 chapter 9 . 9/1/2014
*reader looks at author's notes with an emotionless face* did not see that coming. *starts randomly running around bedroom* WHY DO I HAVE A FEELING THAT THIS PHSYCIC PERSON SOMEHOW INVOLVES NATSU?!
Kizmet chapter 12 . 3/28/2014
Why are they bothering with blood types and ticklish spots when they've got a birthmark? Why give Porlyusica excuses like Lucy wanting to know if her blood type is compatible, when naturally no reputable doctor would violate doctor-patient compatibility for such a frivolous reason when they could simply say "Natsu might be the missing person we're looking for, does he have type AB blood?" Even if getting a look at the birthmark's location is more embarrassing than trying to tickle Natsu they could still ask him if he has the birthmark.

There doesn't seem to be any logical reason for Lucy and Levy to keep their suspicions to themselves, other than having them make getting confirmation as difficult as possible for themselves.
krista1127yahoo chapter 22 . 2/1/2014
Ow is charle in the cave when she took lucy back. May want to correct that.
mariexmarieclosedaccount chapter 20 . 8/24/2013
Excuse me? I need help! I'm hanging on a cliff and I'm going to fall any second now...

WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! mAJOR CLIFF HANGER. Thank you for the shock...
mariexmarieclosedaccount chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
i love your OC's. They are very funny. Fighting like that even when married? hahaha! your right, if I would be the author and I will write this two, I swear I'm going to be so noisy from laughing that I'm going to wakr tha whole city! nice job!
Wacko12 chapter 26 . 8/16/2013
Whose M.C? reply
Nintendoman58 chapter 24 . 5/26/2013
Uh,,, Yeah.

You kind of pulled a fast-one out of that with Evergreen losing her magic. Don't get me wrong, this is a GREAT fic. But one of the reasons why I liked it was that this was one of the few fics that could somehow be interpreted as a good headcanon story. I mean it fits right in between Oracion Seis and Edolas, and doesn't interfere with the main canon, until you put that little detail in.

I mean, her losing her magic is a pretty big deal. You never mention what happens to her after her temper-tantrum. Does she just, deal with it afterwards? I'm sorry, but you can't just throw that out there and just leave it without any real resolution other than: "She didn't like it but she's calm for now."

I'm pretty sure just because she lost her magic, doesn't mean she can't learn magic again.
It would be better if you put something like: "She was upset now that she had to relearn her magic from scratch." It would still give the story some element of tragedy, but it wouldn't be unresolved.

All I'm saying is, maybe in your Pledged story, you could put a scene of her training with Elfman somewhere to relearn her magic, now that she's weaker than before.

All that aside, this is still an amazing fic. It's just that one small detail that raises a lot of questions.
LeChick chapter 15 . 4/12/2013
I'm sorry but Madilia feels very much like a fanfic character. She's ridiculously powerful, all "mysterious", and oh so good despite being forced to do evil, but of course she hides this behind a cold exterior. Honestly all that's missing is one of the guys falling in ooc love with her. You're an excellent writer and I know how easy it is to fall in love with your character so I'm not faulting you too much but keep it in mind for future stories. Pull back a little with originals.
LeChick chapter 13 . 4/12/2013
Oh God I just love Natsu xD
LeChick chapter 8 . 4/12/2013
Oh I always love the imprisoned psychos. Great job on Sol.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/12/2013
Why would anyone want her eye?! Le shock! (You have me hooked, damn you)
LeChick chapter 3 . 4/12/2013
Oh I just got why you made his dad a transformation wizard!
I feel so smart hehe
Guest chapter 2 . 4/12/2013
This is getting awesome fast x)