Reviews for Chibs and Boo: Prison Visits, The Drabble Series
Gadhar chapter 18 . 9/17/2012
Haha cuteness, that kid will take on many of Tig's traits tho-seriously I bet he will.
Gadhar chapter 17 . 9/17/2012
Okay first Clay you better back the fuck off! That kid is NOT your grandkid. He's Tigs and I rather him be like Tig then you...well more like 1/4 Tig, 1/4 Chibs, and 1/4 Boo, then that last fourth be like a mix of Gemma, Bobby, and Juice.-Thatd be a good kid.
Leave it to Bobby to be the only one able to think of every possible outcome of this, its must be a pain to be so wise sometimes. Bobby better teach this kid to cook...he aint gonna learn anywhere else.
Just because its Happy I think the new grandkid should hang around with him all the time. He'd learn to growl like Happy. _
This was good I didnt respond on everyone but I could go on forever if I did.
ILoveAnime89 chapter 18 . 9/16/2012
Love it update again soon. .
neverephemeral chapter 18 . 9/16/2012
I could picture them making bets on the baby's sex. haha. :) Keep up the drabbles! They are wonderful!
otte1978 chapter 18 . 9/16/2012
Wiggle is very cute! Like that Tig is so interested!
wishuy chapter 18 . 9/16/2012
Smart baby, to be scared already of Tig...
wishuy chapter 17 . 9/14/2012
Another great drabble...
wishuy chapter 16 . 9/14/2012
Loved it..
ILoveAnime89 chapter 17 . 9/13/2012
Love it update again soon. .
LadySaphire chapter 17 . 9/13/2012
Love it!
Bekala chapter 17 . 9/13/2012
I have been the worst reviewer ever recently but I have been keeping up with these. I really love the one where Tig has all the boys lined up in the prison yard to hear the news, it's just adorable. And I always enjoy Juice and Chibs action, I like how you're following the show by building them up to be closer together. I probably shouldn't have read this one before I caught up in Scottish... because now I'm pretty sure I'm going to be very happy about a Boo/Chibs baby! I do feel horrible for Bobby here though, he's got a point but it's sad that's the first place his mind goes in light of such happy news. Hope you're well.
Sonatica chapter 16 . 9/7/2012
Aww, I really like the dynamic between Juice and Chibs in this one.
Though when I read Juice-centric ones, can't help but wonder how different it would be with Juice and Boo in a relationship compared to her and Chibs!

I'm really enjoying these Prison Visit ones!
otte1978 chapter 16 . 9/7/2012
Really like the relationship that Chibs & Juice have. Juice seems to really, genuinely care about Boo too.
wishuy chapter 15 . 9/5/2012
Great chapter. Tig is a proud Papa Bear. Loved it.
LadySaphire chapter 15 . 9/5/2012
Love it...would love to see pregnancy bet fulfilled ROFLMAO