Reviews for The Partner Syndrome
Sasuke X Naruto Lover300 chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Could you please make another Men in Black story ...please your stories on men in black are the best ones I've ever red
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
So great that I can find Slash about J and K here .It's just so good that you finshed it!
iluvglee1 chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
will u make another chapter or sequel to this plz?
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
I love this story! Can you do more J/K story? ( sorry for my bad English )
Accidental Child chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I feel happy! This made me feel soooo good! CX I hope you write more MIB stories! CX
DavidTennantIsMyGod chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL AND IN CHARACTER AND I'M SCREAMING THIS IS SO GOOD CONGRATS ON YOUR EVERYTHING
Roque Amadi chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
This was so good! Exactly like an episode of the series, but more interesting :p I was a bit concerned at first that you'd not addressed the issue of how other people would react, but it all turned out fine. I'm so impressed with how you can give all the characters the exact right voices. Write another one!
t.Androgyny.t chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
love it -!
megawoman 5210 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Do you like mpreg? Because I have an idea that involves it if you want to hear it.
kimiko yoshmisu chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
that was AMAZING, i alsp loved te cindrella one too. and prefer that j and k have a romatic relationship in the cartoon series than the movies because k looks younger than the movie version. PLEASE DO MORE I BEG YOU, PLEASE !