Reviews for The Life of Alex Burkhardt Monroe
Guest chapter 5 . 6/27/2013
Please update this story there's not very much variety in this fandom and I love stories with children in them.
Youko Saiyo chapter 5 . 4/24/2013
Waaa, updates

please!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/9/2013
I liked this fic up until this chapter. Clearly, you have never experienced the utter helpless despair when one of your loved ones is missing and you don't know what happened to them. The reunion scene was completely cheapened by Nick and Monroe being over it in about 2 seconds and all friendly with Audrey, willing to let her visit.

I'm sorry, but Nick doesn't even know this woman and she just KIDNAPPED HIS CHILD. It's incredibly immature to think he would be acting rationally- and as far as I'm concerned, being all buddy-buddy to your child's kidnapper is never a rational response.

If you want to see an accurate portrayal of a parent's response to kidnapping, watch the movie Man on Fire. Or even Taken, the Liam Neeson cult hit? People go mental when their children are kidnapped. They'll do anything.

If you think Nick- who uses all his Grimm heritage to kill and capture wesen who hurt others- wouldn't go completely postal on someone who stole the tiny child he actually gave birth to, you're crazy.
esinger chapter 5 . 1/27/2013
Amazing! I love how it was opposite in the tradition stance. That was funny. Love the story and see you at the next chapter!
Wintress chapter 5 . 11/24/2012
FUCK. I love this story. can you update pleaaase
Wintress chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
he had Monroe's loud vocal cords

You made my day.

Sort of. xD
MAFITA chapter 5 . 11/8/2012
Loved the chapter! I hope nothing bad happens with those three in the future... Can't wait for the next chapter to be up! Hope to read you soon! Kisses!
Sarcastic-Raspberry chapter 5 . 11/6/2012
oh my god... for some reason, i cant stop imagining alex playing with legos when a bigger boy takes one... then alex ripping the boy's arm off! or, maybe just scaring him off. either way, scars would be made. anyway! love your story!
Taboo22 chapter 5 . 11/6/2012
not bad!
Taboo22 chapter 4 . 11/2/2012
great story so far
ByTheWayYou'reHair'sOnFire chapter 4 . 11/1/2012
Oooh... she stole him. o.O
Kichy-chan chapter 4 . 10/31/2012
Oooooh! When nick and monroe find out what happened! Ooooooh! Grandma's gonna get it!
MookFree07 chapter 4 . 10/30/2012
this is great and i cant wait to read more. I'm kind of irritated with the grandma and with nick and monroe. I feel that since they've kept their son so far away from both societies that they have forgotten the dangers that have come with both of them not being 'human' and the baby now old enough and changing having to go out in the world...
MookFree07 chapter 3 . 10/29/2012
well im for one glad you're horrible at short stories :) love it an I cant wait to read more
Sarcastic-Raspberry chapter 3 . 8/30/2012
ha! wonder what would happen if Nick's mom came in now...