Reviews for Always Never The Same
faithovercomes13 chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Loved it! Wonderful story! Definitely would like to read more.
Medea Callous chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
I like it! I've enjoyed your other stories, nice to see you're still writing.
Lover of Reid chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
That was great. I love how you made Eames and Bobby secretly married. Did Eames really transfer to SVU? I know that they brought Eames back for a resent episode of SVU. I mean if she ever is permenantly transferred to SVU I would definitely watch it more often.
Tori Stewart chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Great story! I really liked the secret wedding, that everyone important knows about. I agree, I hope they do not evolve Alex Eames character into something else, but I will be glad to see her back on the telly.
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Great story! I really enjoyed it!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Too short
Loafer chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Interesting - I mean, nice story too - but I mean I didn't know about Erbe on SVU. I don't watch that show (too dark for me) but I might have to give it a shot at least once!
sell chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Translate portuguese. Não sei aonde foi parar meu comentário que fiz ontem...
Diane chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Loved this story, many thanks! I too was excited when I heard the news about Katherine Erbe, then I got annoyed as I realised it meant that Goren and Eames were no more. Is it too much to ask it will be addressed on the show? I'm hoping they just don't brush it under the carpet with no mention of Bobby.
SELL chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Translate , foi uma fic maravilhosa, mas confesso que o que você informou a respeito de Erbe reprisar sua Alex Eames em SVU me atordoou. É verdade isso? Sério, eu amo Eames, mas confesso que vê-la sem Bobby...Não, não , definitivamente, NÃO gosto da ideia. É doloroso demais imaginar que eles desfizeram a parceria, ou como você falou, esperar que os produtores não tenham feito nada estúpido! Eames está com Bobby e Bobby está com Eames. Pessoalmente NÃO vou aceitar coisa diferente! Se esses produtores forem inteligentes ( o que tenho sérias dúvidas ), talvez eles usem uma ideia parecida com a sua para explicar o porque de Alex estar em SVU.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Perfect! And I'm with you re the SVU episode. Personally, I hope Eames transferred because she and Bobby are a couple, and it was too difficult working together at MC, even if they were no longer partners. Thanks for writing this!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2012

Also, great story, as always. I'm REALLY hoping for something like this. I've never been a SVU fan, but I WILL be watching this. LOVE EAMES! MADE. MY. DAY. :D
ladyamnesty chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Love it! I want so much more. Great job!
obamagirl chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
So great to see a new Alex and Bobby story- I love your explanation for Alex's move- also love that you brought Mike & Carolyn, and Deakins back! Thank you!
Abby and Liv Snigglebottom chapter 1 . 8/16/2012