Reviews for Not My Father
Pearl's End chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
You made me cry. Which, given the story, is a compliment. This is gorgeous and interesting and very insightful. Also. Snapple cappucino. :3 I'd totally drink that.
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
um honestly...I feel confused, unsatisfied and unsure. Not sure where u were ultimately heading with this but I'm pretty sure u didn't get there. The tone changed all over the place and the loss of Alfred, never really hit, possibly because Dick's thoughts on the whole thing were kinda cold. So, not sure bout this one :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
It was just beautiful. Beautiful and touching. I love the simplicity, the pure honesty of the script, and the genuine actions of the characters. One of the best short stories I've found to date. Well done.
Shadow.SSJ chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
You asked how I feel... Well, I'm obviously crying :'( You hit the right buttons.
This was well written
nightingale chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Duuuude! You're seriously good at all this! Your writing has me instantly glued! But could u please, please, please, PLEASE stop killing all the awesome people! Thanx :)
DragonRebornaMoL chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
That..was..awesome. I have no other word for it.
xnightwing chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
YOU KILLED ALFRED! You make me cry. Great story though
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
You killed Alfred?! With freaking leukemia?! That's awful! My great granfather died of that. You chose a bad dude to kill. Wah. I love Alfred. The Manor won't be the same without him.

I love this:

"Where's Bruce?"
"Uh, he went to meet with Commissioner Gordon."
Come on lie. Work! Work!
"Uh huh, is that so?"
Crap! Lie failed!

"What we found though was a fight between pretty much every color lantern there was."

"And you failed to tell me about this why?"

Dick blinked, "I reported it to the League, and I assumed Superman told you at the meeting that night."

Bruce frowned, "Remind me to put kryptonite dust into his coffee tomorrow morning at our next meeting."

Lol! good one! At the end I felt sad but good like the father/son thing eyeful dick and Bruce will pull them through!

Happy Née Year's Eve!

LuVySoNy chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
aww :'-)
Lady Julie Snape chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
The emotion was there but I think it could use a little work. You managed to tug on my heartstrings but with a little something more I know that I would have been in tears. I think, perhaps - and this is strictly MY opinion -, that you made Bruce a little too distant for the reader to be able to relate to him well enough. Dick I followed perfectly and he was incredibly believable. I am still going to add this to my faves though.

Thanks for a good story!
Sparrow999 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Awww that made me so happy that Dick told Bruce that! Bruce is really oblivious when it comes to all of that stuff. I was also really sad that Alfred died. He always was the kind of person to make sure no one worried about him. :/ oh well thanks for the awesome story!
Bob's cookie chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Ok. First of all: ALFRED CAN'T DIE! Ok? He is immortal. He is the alpha, the omega, the frickin' Chuck Norris of the BatMan universe. True story.
But anyways, even with that major plot hole... THIS WAS BEAUTIFULL! Really. I love it. It was perfect. And that's all I can say.
Kyd Chyme chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Awesome and all sorts of wonderful.
Syl chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Very nice...touching, sad (I can't imagine the Batclan without Alfred).
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
When I come up with a word for that, I'll let you know.