Reviews for 10 days for love
Jujupops494 chapter 5 . 11/21/2013
Update soon please and I hav a guess as to who this vamp is: DELLA! I mean it's possible right well yeah update!
MAFITA chapter 5 . 11/18/2013
I'm liking this story so far :) But I really really hate Della right now... not that I liked her before, mind you... but right now I'm really wishing that she could just disappear... Anyway, I'm really looking forward to the next chapter! Hope to read you soon! Kisses!
guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Ethan... you were bit by loovvee
jopopnopop chapter 5 . 10/29/2013
Oh no stupid della! What happens if he doesnt make it on time┬┐ anwYs update soon pls!
FancyPotatoFangirl chapter 5 . 10/29/2013
Ethan! How ARE you gonna fix this? Come ON! You're smart, think of something! Gosh I can't wait to see what he comes up with :D
Bethan Forever chapter 5 . 10/29/2013
Fuckin' bitch... I wish that I could just reach into my laptop and choke Della and rip her freaking head off! Don't ask me why I am bitchy. I just am when it comes to Della. Poor Ethan everybody seems to forgetting about him. It seems like Benny was going to ask him something when he just made up his mind to not ask him. Which in my head is stupid. I think it's Erica. She probably trying to get Ethan to admit it and it's just not working. She was smart as a human. Or it could be Rory, either vampire wouldn't shock me.

I think Sarah, Erica, and Rory, just like that there's another vampire in the group Benny. Well I don't know what the hell is up with Benny. I should punch Benny in the face and stake the vampires about forgetting about Ethan.

No-one seems to be even thinking of him. It's all Della. Bitch.

I hope you can update soon.
LaetitiaDG chapter 4 . 10/28/2013
I just want to say your story is awesome, but are you going to finish it?
Because i've been waiting and i'm loosing hope, that you will finish it...
Anyway...bye.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/7/2013
This is really pretty awesome great job;-);-)
bethanloverxox chapter 4 . 9/8/2013
Ooohhhh pleas update fast!:o
just some random fan 3 chapter 4 . 9/3/2013
Awe! PWEESE CONTINUE ! I love this story so much! I realm hope Benny meant that, that he waited (cared).

ps. random theory: Benny asked Rory/Sarah to pretend to be that vampire so that he can show ,E that E really likes Benny. (:
gohanssj55 chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
When you going to update this
ArtGirl chapter 4 . 8/27/2013
plz continue
MAFITA chapter 4 . 8/28/2013
I'm loving this story! But I feel bad about Ethan... I hope everything will work out between Benny and him. Anyway, hope to read you soon! (Please?) Kisses! :)
remOFlight chapter 3 . 8/25/2013
can't wait for you update!
Jujupops494 chapter 4 . 8/27/2013
Update! Update! Update! I was a little uneasy about reading this story at first because i dont usually read boy boy stories but after reading these four chapters i learned to like this story. So update please!