Reviews for My Selene
Christie chapter 1 . 3/27
I think out of all your non-ED genre stories this is my favorite :)

Love,
Christie
Phobiakat chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Holy shit. This was astoundingly deep. I love the different allusions and how dark and morbid yet slightly light and romanic you made it.
WildFireBurnsTheForest chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
This was morbid and horrifying. But extremely emotional. It was painful and terrifying yet excruciating and beautiful. Its one of those stories I hate so much I can't help but love. You pulled my heart out and shattered it against a wall. Tears were shed and my minds a mess.
em chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
...wow
nat chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
yea..I didnt get it. beautiful but some details are just confusing and came out of nowhere. Maybe you should pay attention to them more
pollo chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Damn, this is some deep stuff. It's incredibly well written. Now I'm off to read more of your stuff.
tpring2tpring2 chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
DEEP DARK BUT TRUE
hayleybugg chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
i love this it's amazing
Luna Barnes chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
I'm crying, I can't believe your wonderful story with all its subtleties and twists, it's so unbelievably amazing!
mrsc.p.colfer chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
This story was amazing - it was one of those stories were you feel kind of strange at the end, you know? Sort of ... weird like you don't know how to react. I had to stop and think and read it again. It was really, really good.
harrylover101 chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
I usually dislike this kind of story only because they tend to confuse me with all the mental stuff. But I read this and it is a truly magnificent piece of literature. The whole thing is a blessed work of art, and I am truly grateful that I had a chance to read this. Brava, very well done.
Chau chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
This is amazing!
your wrote beautifully in this and i enjoyed reading it very much.
juniperwing chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
oh merlin that hurt

wonderfully written, obviously. xx
PenMagic chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
oh...wow...you really like killing off Blaine don't you?! This was so beautiful, I wanted to cry (but I don't, one of those freaky people)...you write Kurt, Sebastian and Blaine stories so well, I'm so glad to have found all your stories!
babyourenotalone chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
your writing is absolutely stunning. everything about this fic is perfect.