Reviews for The Loophole in the Fine Print
Medoc chapter 14 . 12/11/2013
It's literally over a year since you updated this so I'm not going to hold my breath waiting, but I just wanted to say that out of all the stories of yours I've read (which is a lot), I think this is one of your best. Your characterisation and dialogue are right on the money.

As I'm sure you are aware, the Taggart fandom is not very big, so writers like you are a pleasure to come by. I know you've moved onto bigger and better things (I'm about to start Tale of the Unexpected), and in a past life I did some writing myself so I can definitely understand why this story was not continued. However, that being said, Loophole In The Fine Print will always have a special place in my heart.

Also, lets face it, after Burke gave him that talking to, I know Robbie's going to come round. I'd have liked it if Jackie had named the baby after Michael though.

Farewell from a stranger on the internet, and don't ever stop writing. You have real talent. Imagine that in Burke's voice.
HJ chapter 13 . 10/14/2012
Pretty please can we have an update ? x
Hannie B chapter 13 . 10/7/2012
Loved it and eagerly awaiting more!
Haizy chapter 13 . 9/19/2012
Sprout's a boy! I enjoyed this chapter, though it did feel rushed in some parts. But then again, that's probably because there was a time jump. Great job! I can't wait for what comes next.
Haizy chapter 12 . 9/15/2012
They were almost there, but not quite - looking forward to the next one, whenever you do manage to get it up (we all know real life comes first). Great chapter as always!
mymischeif chapter 11 . 9/12/2012
next chapet please. :)
Haizy chapter 11 . 9/12/2012
Your story tugs at the heart strings - trust me, Jackie's not the only one whose "heart couldn't keep taking these batterings". Great Jackie/Robbie banter and as always, love the chapter. Fantastic!
Guest chapter 10 . 9/10/2012
You have got to be kidding me. I have been reading this all day whenever I got a chance. Started at chapter 1, blushed my through (at work) some of the chapters (LOL) and get to chapter 10 and it isn't finished. NOOOOO! I can't hold on you have to finish this.
hannie j chapter 10 . 9/8/2012
Haven't read taggart ff in SOO long but this is so good! Love it!
Haizy chapter 10 . 9/6/2012
Part of me wanted to deck Gaby - but she does have a point, I guess. Stuart cracks me up. Enough said. Loving the Jackie/Robbie build-up and can't wait for the next chapter D
Haizy chapter 9 . 9/5/2012
And the hits just keep on coming...poor Robbie! Great chapter, looking forward to the next D
Haizy chapter 8 . 9/3/2012
Loving the story! Can't wait for more.