Reviews for Poetic Irony'
FrictionX42 chapter 7 . 2/19/2010
that was... disturbing. But then, I suppose that was the whole point. Well done, in that case.
DarkBlueHated chapter 7 . 4/21/2009
Teriru! :x Lol, it's too bad some of those omakes aren't true.
DarkBlueHated chapter 6 . 4/21/2009
Wow, the mom twist was insane! In that cool twisty way. The end was snazy too. Like those horror flicks that end with the bad guy winning.
DarkBlueHated chapter 5 . 4/21/2009
Bad rhyme. But funny story! :3 Nice take on the frontal lobotomy I never knew about it before.
DarkBlueHated chapter 4 . 4/21/2009
Wow, disgusting. Well, you can't blame him entirely though. When your insane everything you do makes sense.
DarkBlueHated chapter 3 . 4/21/2009
Was kind of hoping you sprung Ranma out in the very last minute and make him go ranting insanely. But that woulda been just too cliche.
DarkBlueHated chapter 2 . 4/21/2009
Well, there have been worse Ranma goes insane story than this. Though those usually have some pretty good back ground specifics. But then again, after all that happened in the first one, ouch.
DarkBlueHated chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Did Ranma snap? :O Irony.
Krimzonrayne chapter 6 . 6/28/2007
Suspense and humor? You got this round the wrong way my friend, that last one WAS suspense and humor... this one is the horror/suspense one...

Omg... I got nothing left to say... oh wait, there's omakes
Krimzonrayne chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
There IS one... anyway, cheer!
Blackdex chapter 7 . 4/4/2007
Okay, last fic for the night. Ciao
KlutchDarkness chapter 7 . 4/19/2006
You are one sick mother fucker. That was discusting. GET HELP YOU BASTARD.
steven chapter 6 . 9/7/2005
well great story, but I don't get the end? can you please explane a bit better?
koyotewere chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
...you have got one seriously fucked up view of what constitutes "Humor," you sick bastard. I read A Very...VERY Thin Line, and I'll admit that parts of it were funny. Would you like to know why that one was funny and this one wasn't? Because in the other one, you didn't VIOLATE MURDER AND TORTURE PEOPLE! Jesus Christ Almighty man, change the category for this thing.
Erentei Lord of Insanity chapter 7 . 12/28/2004
I have no words. Seek therapy. Seek therapy, before your twisted sense of humor drives you over the edge.