Reviews for Speed Date
albaloo chapter 6 . 1/20
Wonderful story! Your characterization is great and the story line is very interesting. I really hope you continue with it and I look forward to reading the next chapter!
Strawberry Fae chapter 6 . 1/22/2013
please update soon! please update soon! Plllleaaaase! I'm inlove with this fic!
Deja-You chapter 6 . 1/18/2013
Wow, Sakura, break it to them gently, why don't you? :) And she gave them his name to boot!

It has been a while...I can't remember now if we know Sasuke's reason for getting married. Sakura's is that she'd be forced into one anyway, so wanted to go her own way, but I can't remember Sasuke's. I guess I'll have to reread, then, to make sure it wasn't already revealed. My eyes hurt too much right now, though.

I feel a bit bad for Sasuke. Living with someone who reacts with uncontrolled emotion to stress is kind of like living with someone with permanent PMS. (Or menopause.) Not fun at all. Hopefully when not stressed, Sakura is wonderful enough to make up for it. :)

See you around!
Clementine chapter 5 . 1/16/2013
I love this so far. Can I get an update? (:
HiddenCamellia chapter 6 . 1/18/2013
Can't wait :)
ChocolateIcicle chapter 6 . 1/17/2013
OMG! This is really good and I really wanna see how this turns out! Keep writing and updating!
ILoveSxS chapter 6 . 1/17/2013
all hell is gonna break loose!
cutecookiechick chapter 6 . 1/17/2013
Well so much for planning. I'm curious to see fugakus reaction. Can't wait till the next chapter.
Anonymous chapter 5 . 12/1/2012
This is a really engaging story. I enjoy the nod to Romeo and Juliet, and I think you write Sakira and Sasuke well.
mk chapter 5 . 11/30/2012
I love this fanfic so much! Please update as soon as you can!
Heather Mocking chapter 5 . 12/1/2012
Got to love that.
Aeternus Rosa chapter 5 . 12/1/2012
Great chapter. I feel bad for Sakura on how she'll never get her dream wedding but she had to do what she had to do. Cant wait to see how things will work out with them living together and telling their parents . Update when you can.
-AR-
Analelle chapter 5 . 11/30/2012
I like the ending. I also love how Naruto and Ino are such good friends. There wasn't that much SasukeSakura but I'm sure next chapter will have more. :)
River Laren chapter 5 . 11/30/2012
Yeah, that's what we needed. Nice chapter. I'll be honest, I really wanted to see it from Sakura or Sasuke's point of view, but Ino was a nice touch and I think it was best this way. One thing though: you need to order your detail better. I know this is going to sound INSANE, but sometimes it seemed like you had too much. Personal opinion, but you needed to organize better or simplify it more. I really don't know how to explain it properly, but I thought I should mention it. I think if you take time to read it over, you would see what I mean. Can't wait for the next chapter and some FLUFF! :P
Deja-You chapter 5 . 11/30/2012
I thought it would be something like this...it was clear that the Uchihas and the Harunos must be rivals in some manner, at least. :)

Lots of good detail in this chapter. I liked reading about Ino's wind-down routine before the phone rang, and I liked that she properly came across as a good friend, which is often done poorly in fics, giving the friendship a less realistic feel than it should have. When writers choose to show off the true friendship side of Ino and Sakura's relationship, I like when they do it convincingly.

Oh, BTW, you have a few typos. Well, I noticed 3 as I was reading, anyway. Want to know what they are? Let me know and I'll send the typos to you. One of them is rather funny, imo.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »