Reviews for Bed 13
Cris.P.C chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Well, what can I say... This made me smile so much, with a really wide smile and I can't even tell how much I love it. It doesn't surprise me you won 1st place in public voting, you deserve it. Even people who hate Twilight would love this story, because it's so so real and so beautiful... Thanks so much for sharing it with us all. I truly hope you keep writing. :)
idealskeptic chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
As you know from my twitter love a few minutes ago, I've fallen in love with this story.

I've read a lot of historical/WWII fiction, read a lot of WWII non-fiction... devoured it really... and this is so much better than some of the fiction and perfectly in line with the non-fiction. It's a story about Carlisle and Esme, and they are "Carlisle" and "Esme" in this story, but it could be anyone, any original character, any real person and be just as amazing.

Sometimes it bugs me when I write a one-shot and get a bunch of reviews saying "I want more!" but, well, I do want more. But it's perfect as it is too.

I wouldn't want you to change a thing.

It really is beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
AMAZING! :-)
MileneLiraB chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
This is one of my absolutely favorite fanfictions ever! The first time I read this it was by my cellphone, lol. But seriously, it's more than fanfiction - Yes, I truly love this. First because I love anything that has to do with WWII and Carlisle and Esme. And then this is whole story... it's just so beautiful, and your writing is SO good! What I'm gonna say now will sound very cliché, but honestly, I think what I loved the most here, is that she learned to love him even after what happened to his face (yeah yeah, she was LIVING around people badly injured but the fact that could she fall in love with him even though it was kinda obvious is just so awwh! - ignore this part of the review, please) and because his face was the reason she fell in love with him and so; this is what love is about and this is gorgeous. And oh yes, and you made me cry. The plot you created is awesome and I think you should, definitely, consider writing more, just so you know. ;) *crossing fingers*
Anyway, thank you for giving us the chance to read such a beautiful and unique story! :)
Voguevamp chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
This really was a fantastic story. I nearly cried it was so sweet. I would love if you would continue it, and tell us more about their life together after she moved to Seattle. I would highly enjoy it :)
Madeline4994 chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
aw that was really great and the closing line was exta special!
rmcrms5 chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
This was absolutly amazing! So beautiful.
Just4Me chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
this wonderful story deserved first place - congratulations! it was beautifully written and displayed deep and believable emotions. i enjoy fluff and lemons as well as anyone, but this story touched my heart. thanks for sharing.
HollyShannenForever chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
That was a lovely story! Nicely done!
Jonesn chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
I thought this was so great! I really loved the feel of the era and the banter between nurse and patient.. You just know this was exactly the way it was! Lol I really wish it was longer! A drawn out, falling in love story. You could just tell from the first interaction that he liked her, poor guy.. I just loved it! Loved it! Loved it! So great!
Phoenixhp5t3 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
wow, that was so original and beautiful! you are a wonderful writer and i loved every second!