Reviews for Charmed: Hollowed Lives
Great job! I really like Payton. I would like here about his relationship with Cole growing up.
JamieTurner chapter 8 . 1/17
Good job.
JamieTurner chapter 7 . 12/20/2014
Great chapter very informative!
I'm a little disappointed that Cole thinks settling down is absurd,but I understand why he would think that.
Can't wait for the final chapter!
JamieTurner777 chapter 6 . 6/7/2014
I just found this excellent fanfiction. Please don't stop there, you have one more chapter left. I want to see what happens between Payton/kyra. I also want more bonding with Payton and his parents. Payton is an amazing character, you have done the best job writing cole/phoebe son as an adult. Lastly your other charmed story Charmed Hanging with Mr Turner is awesome as well. Please update soon!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/14/2014
This story is brilliant absolutely brilliant. The only reason I can come up with for lack of reviews is your summary. I almost skipped this fanfic because it. Perhaps, if you change your summary more people will read and review it. Also you only have piper & phoebe listed in this fic put paige, cole, Payton,Wyatt or chance Payton's soul was sent limbo and he can be saved. Wyatt did bring cole back. Sorry for rambling. Anyways just my two cents. Great fanfiction! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Jp chapter 6 . 1/8/2014
Great fanfiction.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/8/2014
Good update.
AReason2Write chapter 6 . 12/30/2013
Just read all the chapters so far and I really love this story. You have done a great job! I hope we find out if Phoebe and Cole get back together. And I also love the dynamic between Phoebe and Payton. Maybe we can see Prue at some point or even Patty and Grams? Lol either congrats on writing such an awesome story
Sasha Naruto chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
So... Charmed:Hollowed Lives Will Have 3 Chapters Right?

As For Charmed: Essence of the Demon...Can You Write More Chapters Please?:)

Thank You!
Sasha Naruto chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
So...the cat is out of bag or should I say demon-witch/source-witch is out of bag"smirks'

By the way,it's me Charmed Prince Of Darkness,though I coudn't post that name because of new review.

I really wish to see what will Phoebe say to her Half Demon Half Witch Son who was also former Demonic King of the Underworld aka Source of All Evil!

And yes Pay is Source-Witch Hybrid,he is a Half Demon Half Witch!

Hmph Phoebe is really asking for problem,and she pretty much deny that her and Cole have a son tsk tsk tsk...that's makes her a bitch!

Enough about Phoebe, where is Selia who is Payton's Wife/Mate?

Do write more chapters and write also "Charmed: Essence of the Demon" Lord umbrex.

P.S. I told you that Payton and Wyatt and Matthew can kill Zankou!
Ruon jian chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
I like this idea. please let the other dimension have good cole instead of crazy cole or worse crazy over phoebe cole.
guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
not a bad chapter write another chapter please