Reviews for Swordswelter
MidnightLuve chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
I'm not gonna lie this was the best fanfic I read in awhile and I'm just gonna say I would like to see more from you but I know I'm asking for to much
HoneyBee137 chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

OH MY GOD I DIED! THAT IS SERIOUSLY THE MOST RIDICULOUS THING I'VE EVER READ!

But in all seriousness, that was too funny dude, just the whole concept and that last scene with Butter's dad... Ugh, so funny! It was really sorta sweet in a weird way too though, Eric thinking that he was doing something for Butters and Butters hating it and then Eric gets all babyish and blubbery. It was just cute and I couldn't stop grinning.

That last scene killed me though, "substantial fireman", pffft, I died.

I also liked this because of the love you see shining through all of Eric's bullshit, it was a treat to see. I don't really like Eric, he's just such a douche that I just want him to burn in a fire, you know? But then there's fics like this that make me see him in a better light, and all of a sudden, I don't want him to die in a fire, I want to cuddle him and give him a nuggie instead.

I still like the way you do Bunny better than Butters/Cartman (Buttman?), I've seriously fallen in love with that pairing from just your two fics: One Man Army (I've read that like, six times) and The Scenic Route. The Bunny in those made me cry (especially Scenic Route) and made my heart clench up so much that I had to stop reading for the feeling to calm down. Not many things have that effect on me and I'm constantly looking for more stories that give me the same gooey and sparkling feeling that I got when I read those stories. Even just thinking about it now I'm getting goosebumps, it was just so perfect that I couldn't believe someone had the literary genius to write it. This may sound like my previous flattering for some of your other fics (all of that is totally true and very much so heart felt), but the way you do Bunny just seems to dig it's claws into my soft hearted self and squeeze until I simply can't breathe anymore. I really wish you had more Bunny fics, they're so wonderful.

Actually, I'd like to make a request that you can choose to ignore if you want so that you can focus on your current fic, but here it is anyway: Can you write a one shot or maybe a short chapter sequence of the relationship between Butters and Kenny had in the scenic route? Ugh, I feel a little pathetic for asking for this, but I think about it all the time; their situation in terms of getting together in that story was just so perfect to me that I can't get over it. *sighs* Alas, I fear that this dream will never become a reality... at least my imagination can tide me over until your next update.

But back to the fic at hand: lovely job, I applaud your efforts in giving Eric a personality that I can feel something other than immense dissatisfaction for. I hope you find the inspiration to continue your endeavors with An Education, happy writing!
SadistaSensible chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
This is one of the best Cutters fanfics I've ever read, I hope you write another one in the future.
PoYD95 chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Too lazy to login right now. Anyways this was interesting, probably not "good morning world, I'm bored" reading, but definitely "I really don't want to go to bed" reading.
I liked it :)
Kultakurkut chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Oh, gosh. This is weirdly sweet, and Butters would be intimidated. Three things stood out to me. Chuck the fireman and Butters dream in general, the fireman's "helmet" terminology, and that I wasn't the only person that suspected Kyle would be traumatized by the Apple incident and have an issue with, at least, rimming. Or at least, that's what I suspect Stan can't do. If I was writing something that involved an aversion to certain sex stuff, and thought of the Apple thing, giving Kyle a shout out makes sense to me.
for-prim chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
This was so awesome! Ive been super into the show for...well, how long has it been on? I've never read any fanfiction, and I usually shy away from gay fanfiction, but this was just awesome. You write all the characters so well! It was all perfectly in character and I could hear their voices in my head because you wrote their speech patterns and everything just right. I wish they would actually make this an episode because it would be just the right amount of hilarious and heartwarming!
germanyusaman1997 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
This was awesome. New fan here :P
Alcorion chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Well, this was an entertaining story, even though I can't for the life of me imagine a top Butters lol! The only part I didn't like was the gratuitious Style in the middle of the fic, simply because I despise that pairing, can't stand it lol. Anyways good work!
Gillian'sIsland chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
This was extremely enjoyable. You have pretty much the best Cartman voice ever. And Kyle's insecurities about his ass, poor bb. I liked the contrast in Butters' relationship to Kenny with how you usually write them, though I was kind of hoping Kenny would offer up his non-enhanced dick. But overall, very nice indeed.
tmcala chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
I read this on tumblr last night and, while I don't usually consider myself a Cartman/Butters person, I found it very realistic and enjoyable. Butters is just so so so in character with his openness and innocence. And Cartman, oh Cartman, he kind of breaks my heart a little bit. It was really, really good and definitely deserves love :)