Reviews for When Hell Comes Calling
beadtowne chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Great story! I look forward to more from the season 7 timeline.

Thanks for sharing your amazing imagination.
cappy712 chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Wow the Imagry you portray is amazing. The feeling that Sam was burning up - just wow.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Sam Winchester is one really strong guy and I hope so much that he can convince Dean in the new season that they both have a right to lay down everything but those fights that come to them.

Everyone is responsible for the evil that they see but nobody is charged to hunt forever with no rest in between. Even your brothers have a business and a life outside guarding their area.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Ah, poor Sammy...thinking the worst of himself. He should realize that the person he thinks he is would not be deserving of the love of a brother like Dean. :D

I like this a lot! Well done! :)
Starzinmieyez chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
I haven't watched any of season 7 (I'm only up to season 2) so I don't know much about this "hell" stuff, but I liked this all the same :D
Lilith Luciferia chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
This is off to an interesting start. I hope to read more.
sentarla chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Well done. You know you are the first writer to point out that cas was a drooling mess yet Sam had lucifer for months in his head. It goes to show not only how strong Sam is but how pure of heart. Fantastic job on that point. Look forward to more.
Crucis chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Fantastic as always! I absolutely love your stories, you paint so vividly with words that a reader can see what they are reading. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
I really enjoyed this little snippet. It shows, that even broken, they are still strong. I just hope I can be like that someday.
ephiny63 chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Hey Honey
wow what a great little oneshot the emotion was so palpable and I really liked the fact that you wrote it first person from Sam's POV it was extra special because of it.
hugs Shelley
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Gods...perfection, sweetness. Utter, sheer perfection!

supernatfem76 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
I could definitely relate to the first paragraph. I got soaked like that a couple of weeks ago waiting for the bus. Very vivid description of Sam's hell. You always do such a great job writing for both Sam and Dean. I really liked this.
zekeschance chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
No Sam is not weak at all. In fact he's probably the stronger of the two in some ways. It's his empathy with everyone else that makes him seem weak. Great story and insight. Thanks!
Hermione's Shadow chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
AWWWW! I loved this story. It was so perfect. I'm hoping with the new head writer we'll start getting back to more of the roots of the show, which it sounds like he's planning to do. I've been avoiding spoilers as much as I can, but I know he did say he's planning on having them actually talk to each other more and not keep secrets from each other, which thrills me to no end. Anyway, I loved your story, it was beautiful written, without being over the top. I wish there were more Sam and Dean stories like this :)
missingmikey chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Enjoyed this a lot. The brothers being brothers. Dean not wanting to leave Sam even if it means going back to hell! Nice job!