Reviews for Chiaroscuro
AgnetaSteam chapter 1 . 7/29
Lovely
katrinadistaster chapter 1 . 3/12
This was really good. I loved the fact that it was told from Amon's point of view and I really liked watching Tarrlok fall in love with Korra through someone elses eyes. I also like the relationship that Amon has with his brother and his growing emotions with the whole situation. Im glad it ended before we had to deal with the fallout and consequences of the war; it made it less heartbreaking.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2016
I truly hope that they can be a family again.
SharkAria chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
I read this a while back, and I should have reviewed it then. This is a wonderful, sensitive piece that fits in surprisingly well with Book I canon. 3 things about this that shocked me: 1) I pretty much always find arranged marriage tropes to be silly and out of character, but not here; this story enriches the existing characters and I am totally sold on Amon's love of his secret family! 2) The reason this story is amazing is because of the perspective. You told it from Amon's POV but deeply developed Tarrlok and Korra's characters in believable and interesting ways. That must have been really hard! 3) The plot was satisfying and kept me on my toes to the very end.

I hope that in this universe, Amon does get to be a family with Korra and Tarrlok...but, you know, not in an Equalist utopia and stuff. Beautiful writing!
EdibleKittens chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
This is one of my most favourite bittersweet one-shots was this perfect!
Mary-Sue chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Amon is totally Batman. I also love this story.
icefox425 chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Noooooo, the fact that there isn't more fills me with agony. Gah, I love this so much, yet it makes me so sad because I don't know if Amon will ever get a happy ending with his 'family.' Ah, that scene with Nila at the end was beautiful. ;_;
SteamyxhotTub chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Yes, Amon IS Batman :) but other than that, this was quite lovely and I'll be happy to read more of your works :)
Aki WildQueen chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Batman Amon! Seriously, that was the best answer.

This was such a bittersweet fanfic. I really enjoyed reading it!

Thank you!
-Aki
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
OMG! I play piano and use the word "coda"!
The Lost and Found Box chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
ive been crying for days i just want them all to be one big happ fmaily ahhh
tenzin's beard chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
wow ok. goddamn. this is the best fucking korra fic i've ever read. good job.
divpotterdemitributebender chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
I think I know who saved her... this is amazing. You're an incredible writer. Please do another series like Strings soon.
ILove2Write13 chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
This is so beautiful. SO FREAKING PERF
Would you consider making a story about how Amon/Noatak might come back and see Tarrlok and his niece?
The Anti-Stratigist chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
"The answer as to how Amon can flawlessly stalk anybody and everybody without being detected: Amon is Batman."

Lol I know this wasn't part of the story, but that was a flawless comedic punchline. :) I really liked the story too, it was well written and seeing it from Amon's point of view was interesting.