Reviews for Double Entendre
rmcfox chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Loved this peek into Sam's life. Thou it is rated M it is up to the reader what is going on under the water.

Thank you!
southpawokpoet chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
My god your tough on me woman. I'm under siege, and you do this to me.. Thank you, thank you, thankyou. rest gently please. dusty
Amanda Hawthorn chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
I was pleasantly surprised last night when I read this and well, after a night's sleep I came and read through it again! Wonderful stuff, now you've written one of these you'll be nagged...uhum...I mean 'asked' to write more. Can we have a Michael and Fiona one next? Pretty please ;)
Aneeta Potter chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Wow. This is really different from the stuff you usually write, but really, really good!
purdys pal chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Oh very hot, what a pleasant surprise. You naughty girl...
FicreaderT chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Yes, I have finally had a chance to read it, and am impressed! Well done smutty fluff with some romance and a little humor thrown in for good measure. I'm glad you decided to post it - thanks for sharing!
i luv ewansmile chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Haha. Wow. Look at you! This was great!
LN8866 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Sorry! I hope I didn't hurt you too bad with all that twisting! Love it though and glad you wrote it!
Jedi Skysinger chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Dang, girl! I was shocked to see you on the M page, but great job! Whew. Tell Amanda she owes you a penguin or two )