Reviews for Don't Say Sara
katvrah chapter 22 . 12/10/2013
See ? This is what I am talking about ! I have yet to find a story of yours that I dont think is great ! Take care and keep writing ;-)
JordynLeighThomas chapter 22 . 1/25/2013
jf;lKJf;lkdjfkladsjiasfjakl;sd
I love this. One of my all time favourite Cath/Sara fics.
Amazing job.
:D
JordynLeighThomas chapter 3 . 1/25/2013
AHHH.
SARA AND SOFIA?!
...This is still perfect. Yes. You are my favourite.
JordynLeighThomas chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
WHY AM I DOING THIS TO MYSELF. I AM HAVING ALL OF THE FEELINGS. ALL. OF. THEM.
aka. This is perfect. *gives you a round of applause and keeps reading*
cowbell2011 chapter 22 . 10/9/2012
Aw, such a great way to end this fic! Really nice birthday surprise for Sara :) and SO glad to see Emma in jail! Can't wait to read your next fic :)
Foxfire01 chapter 22 . 10/8/2012
Awww, hate to see it end, but what a great way to do it! The group birthday gatherine was sweet and the perfect way to end it, and Emma confessing and getting locked up was just the icing on the cake (maybe Sara's bday cake lol). Love the friendships and the family feel. Can't wait for the next one you write!
bethiem chapter 22 . 10/7/2012
great story! i can't wait for your next one! thanx for sharing, beth.
cowbell2011 chapter 21 . 10/4/2012
I loved the iPod thing, very clever! And I'm so happy Emma appears to have got her comeuppance! But I am sad that there's only one chapter of this left :(
SmfS68 chapter 21 . 10/2/2012
Does it have to end? Can't you just keep it going forever? Haha
bethiem chapter 21 . 10/2/2012
that was a great chapter! thanx for sharing, beth.
Foxfire01 chapter 21 . 10/2/2012
I hate to see this story coming to an end, but I've enjoyed it! And hopefully it means you'll be able to produce another great story for us soon. : ) Aww, Lily was perfect here. Sweet scene. I knew it was Emma! Good, now there's a restraining order if she's out of jail. Hee, I love Greg, he's so fun! The using songs to express your feelings thing was a cool idea. I'm glad Catherine called Sara out on her issue about her parents - it was about time, and there doesn't need to be secrets between them. Besides, if Sara has physical scars left from their abuse, it's kinda impossible to keep that a secret.
cowbell2011 chapter 20 . 9/29/2012
I really liked the team talking about Cath and Sara. Really nice that they're all on board with it. :) is the episode Crows Feet?
bethiem chapter 20 . 9/27/2012
nice chapter! thanx for sharing, beth.
Foxfire01 chapter 20 . 9/27/2012
Another sweet chapter infused with humor, yay! The boys are right, they are perfect for each other. The two are complimentary to one another. Not even gonna try to guess what episode they got together in because I'm terrible at guessing things like that and I'll just embarrass myself...besides, I don't like cookies. : )
cowbell2011 chapter 19 . 9/25/2012
Thank god she's alright! I loved Sara's line about putting cats in bags haha. Great stuff :)