Reviews for A Morbid Taste for Ice
LLL chapter 39 . 3/11
Just spent last few days reading this and I could tell that you are a real writer.

The plot and characterization blew me away. You are needing more than tres tres kudos. A kudos.

I've always liked Loki since the first Thor movie but it took Thor 3 to finally get me hardcore looking for Loki fan fiction.

I'm excited for next avengers movie. And I'm happy of the Loki movies evolution
I dark world and ragnorock changed him. I hope for future great Loki fics.

I hope your real life books do well. Sorry I mostly read fan fiction. I'm just a super need.

Fyi I loved Sean. Even way early on he'd be the bad guy. Lol.

Awesome awesome work of fiction.
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 14 . 12/17/2017
The first part, when Darcy is trying to wake up Loki. Hahaha XD!
I do wonder when they are going to kiss when both of them are fully aware of what's going on. Not alcohol induced, not sleepy-brained... :)

Aww, friends :3
Maybe more?

Very good chapter, thank you :)
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 13 . 12/16/2017
Aww :3
I loved that last part :)

This whole chapter was written really well. Wonder what was going on in that shop to make the people there rig it with bombs. Getting very curious now.

o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 12 . 12/14/2017
"You're not the lip police of me." That whole scene was amusing, especially the last sentence in the next paragraph. Poor Loki X)
And that smile... I don't want to be on the receiving end of that either, but I sure do love imagining it X)

Sean senses that there is something going on between them. What will his reaction be when he finds out? Hmm...

Very good chapter, thank you! :3
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 11 . 12/14/2017
"Either that, or he sat on a tack." X)

Yes! Loki needs to mingle with the homo sapiens!
I also looked up Zozobra, because never heard of it (I don't think?), and he looks creepy and very demonic up in flames. Would give me nightmares X)

Speaking of nightmares, I hate them, and wish they didn't exist. I've had some pretty bad ones that felt extremely real, physically, emotionally, mentally... That dream that Darcy had reminded me of them. Sometimes I experience things in dreams that I've never experienced or really even seen in my life, not even on TV or movies or read in stories. It makes me wonder where they come from... :/
Maybe I'm magically connected to a murder also? X)

Anyways, awesome chapter! Yay for Loki comforting her! Thank you :3
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 10 . 12/13/2017
Well, I guess I'm kinda glad that he didn't avoid her, just acted a bit differently.

I did laugh in this chapter, though I don't remember what I laughed from. I would like to tell you in future chapters what made me laugh.

Also, I did like the flash-back of when Thor and Loki arrived, gave more insight for me on the present part of the story.

Thank you for this well written chapter :)
Guest chapter 3 . 12/11/2017
Thor is adorable, you wrote him well :) "Three stars!" X)

I'm also enjoying how Loki is just beginning to... tolerate, Darcy a bit more.

Again, love the humor you put into your writing. I've been laughing every chapter so far.

Thank you for your lovely writing! :3
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 9 . 12/13/2017
- blush -
That really paled in comparison to Sean's 'affection'. Nicely written! ;)
I think it was a drunk kiss. Loki seemed surprised with himself afterwards. I can imagine Loki clamming himself up and avoiding Darcy like the plague. We'll see if that happens.

You know, I have my own suspicions on who the killer is. I'll let you know if I'm correct when the actual killer comes into the light.

Super awesome chapter! Thank you! :D
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 8 . 12/12/2017
Kissing?! Hmm...

Nice to see Loki's point of view, you wrote him very well!

She is your Darcy , Loki XP

Very good and well written chapter, thank you! :3
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 7 . 12/12/2017
Thor - Fred
Jane - Daphne
Darcy - Velma
Loki - Shaggy? X)
Inkblot - Scooby

Okay, Darcy, d'uh! The rose, what else do you think it means?
Then the songs. He obviously put in effort for you, stop denying that he likes you!
I did actually like that Loki got her some music. It's very sweet of him :3

Thank you for this well written chapter! :D
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 3 . 12/11/2017
I looked at the reviews, and it doesn't show my review for the third chapter... Hmm... Oh well, I'll post it now. Though I don't really remember what I wrote the last time I tried to post it.

I think I said that Thor was adorable with how easily amused he gets. "Three Stars!" X)

I also like the building relationship between Darcy and Loki. Her seems to be trusting her a bit more here.

Thank you for this well written chapter :3
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 6 . 12/11/2017
Awwm Loki, you're so sweet :3
Something definitely changed between them.

Now to find the murderer! But first! Magic detector! :D

Wonderfully written chapter, thank you :)
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 5 . 12/11/2017
Aww, this was such a nice chapter! :3
I really enjoyed the moment in the plane. I believe Loki is glad to have someone who is actually willing to listen to him, even someone to defend him, other than Thor and maybe his adoptive mother, and Darcy is the first other person to actually care, somewhat, what he is feeling and talk to him about it. This may have sparked his growing interest in her, at least from what I've noticed.

You know, this story seems really familiar. I've actually said this on a few other fics that I've read. Just a feeling of familiarity especially at certain and specific scenes and actions, when I know, for the most part that I've never read the story before. A big tell, is that I always leave reviews, pretty much on every chapter. It's a good thing though, and gives a sense of peace and positive vibes. Sorry if this sounds strange or doesn't make sense. If you would like me to elaborate on this more, feel free to PM me :)

Truthfully, as well, I'm rather stressed and anxious lately and your story is giving me something else to focus my turbulent mind on. The humor, the spot on in-character characters, the fluid and realistic way you portray and depict scenes and speech, I can feel some of my anxiety just drain away.

Now, in all honesty, I have been known to leave a story hanging and rarely come back to reading it again. Things happen in my life that cause me to get distracted and loose interest in a lot of things at one time, including any stories I may be reading. I can't say if I will or will not do this with this story, but I hope you would be glad to know that your authors words turned to life is helping right now, and I thank you for that.
Just so you know, I would, very much, like to finish the story, but I cannot predict what may happen in the future :)

Cheers to you, lovely person, and thank you for this lovely and well written chapter :)

P.S. I apologize if this review is too long.
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 4 . 12/11/2017
I realized I wasn't logged in on the last chapter, oops X)

"Darcy had stopped calling him Mad Science after one equation made all the printers in the building spit out the first act of Shakespeare's A Midsummer Night's Dream, with 16 century fonts and spelling."
Hahaha! XD That is hilarious!

Uh oh Darcy! Crushing on a mad mass murder will not go well X)

As before, I love the humor! Awesome writing 'skilz'! Thank you for this chapter :3
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 2 . 12/11/2017
Cookies and Cream happens to be my favorite ice cream flavor. Yum!
The late night ice cream rendezvous was amusing X)

Awesome chapter, very well written! :D
2,049 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »