Reviews for A Morbid Taste for Ice
directtotoast chapter 36 . 6/4
"Do not go where I can not follow" Still breaks my heart when I read this.
LimeCandy chapter 39 . 5/29
This was one of the most fantastic stories I've had the pleasure of reading. Thank you for writing it
TG28 chapter 39 . 5/7
Fantastic story, very well written, funny, clever, with a fascinating plot. Loved it! I think this was the best portrayal of Loki's character I've ever found in a fic.
Steph01924 chapter 39 . 4/25
Loved your story so much! Couldn't stop reading any chance I got!
luthiel chapter 14 . 3/23
Hey i gotta admit i love this story, i LOVE F
darcy
directtotoast chapter 9 . 3/21
Re Reading for the 3rd time. You're writing is so amazing. I just can't get enough. You have to write another one!
Fifteensweets chapter 31 . 1/30
The chapter title is quite funny, and 'twas nice to see music humor in a fanfic
sallydanz13 chapter 39 . 1/12
this story is AMAZING!
MarvelousKatie chapter 39 . 12/29/2015
I just binge read this story over the past two days. Thank you so much for writing it, I loved it SO much! From the mystery to the romance to the angst, it was all beautifully written. I loved your characterizations...the whole thing was just amazing! This is definitely the kind of fic I'll come back and read again and again :)
iccihanabi chapter 18 . 12/20/2015
ur rock girl
ChrissiHR chapter 39 . 12/14/2015
Le sigh.

I really enjoyed your "happily for now" ending and I'm particularly happy that it leaves plenty of room for me to imagine a sequel about the inevitable Ragnarok and Bic's zany ongoing adventures throughout the nine realms.

I just started reading tasertricks fics less than a week ago, but this is the one that sold me on the pairing, I think. Great storytelling. Thanks for all your hard work!
ChrissiHR chapter 38 . 12/14/2015
"...she'd have to find a way to get him the recognition he craved. This was her mission."

Wait... What? Darcy, FFS. HE JUST WANTS TO BE LOVED.

Or possibly to conquer the nine realms.

He's a puzzle.

Anyway, happy 2,000th review, sitehound! :-)
ChrissiHR chapter 37 . 12/14/2015
Ohmigod, Darcy; just f-ing SAY IT ALREADY.
ChrissiHR chapter 36 . 12/14/2015
Ugh. My heart. So many feels. I just wanna hug Loki.

But I still want to punch Thor in the junk. What a tool.
ChrissiHR chapter 35 . 12/14/2015
Bahahaha! Disaster Darcy strikes at the most opportune time for once!
2,011 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »