Reviews for A Morbid Taste for Ice
mEEEm chapter 39 . 2/26
Omg this was amazing. I honestly couldnt stop reading.
KyloRen'sgirl213 chapter 1 . 2/25
Loving this so very much
RowanRhys chapter 39 . 1/26
This was an outstanding tale. I wish I could say that I literally couldn't put it down and that I'd read it non-stop from start to finish, but I, of course had to fit it around my real life responsibilities. Knowing that there was another chapter waiting to be read made getting through hours of tedious data entry a lot easier. *grin* While there were a few typos that caught my attention, your wordsmithing was very enjoyable, and made it possible to visualize every scene clearly on my metal movie screen. Well done! P.S. Bic is my new most favorite OC ever!
RowanRhys chapter 39 . 1/26
This was an absolutely outstanding tale. I wish I could say that I read it through in one sitting as I really wanted to do, but I did manage to cram as much reading as possible around my real life responsibilitied, and knowing there were more chapters to read at my next break made getting through tedious hours of data entry
jamielynn25 chapter 39 . 1/24
Loved this story. amazing glad I found it
The Marauderet chapter 39 . 1/15
Wow! This is amsuch an amazing story. I have been binge reading and had walk up to read the final chapters. Thank you for taking the time to write this!
lilforgetfull1 chapter 4 . 12/11/2016
Im loving this story
Alice Helena chapter 9 . 10/13/2016
It's Sean.

The certainty clicked in my head as soon as I read the line, ' his unearthly beauty'.
Then everything else fell into place.
Darcy said it was familiar, yes? But she didn't know why? Maybe because she's been around Sean a lot, and perhaps can latently sense his magic, and didn't realize it?
Maybe that's why he never takes anything more than a kiss. Maybe if he gets too... involved in a situation, his magic would be to obvious.
You also keep throwing in, not so subtly ;), that he reminds her of Loki.

It has to be him.
Right?
Shahismael chapter 39 . 9/19/2016
Very nicely written story. Whilst I picked up some of your earlier clues as to Sean's identity, I freely admit to be surprised at Thor being the target.
The characters had depth and development, the plot flowed well and the writing fluid.
I especially liked the fact that Thor wanted his brother back whilst Darcy just wanted Loki to be happy in who he is.
Bic was also an interesting aspect of the story.
Once again thank you for the good work and I look forward to seeing more of it
Morning'sSong chapter 19 . 9/5/2016
Oooooo another Loki chapter to follow up on this one?! Don't mind if I do~
Morning'sSong chapter 18 . 9/5/2016
Maaaaan this is one of those things I wish could be said to Loki in-cannon, having flashbacks to my philosophy club meetings where we discussed why we as humans (vs. other animals on our planet) think we are so great, and what is the measure of greatness- lifespan? power? self-awareness? I think you wrote this argument in Darcy's words perfectly, how just because you have more power or knowledge over others does not make you 'better' than them, in relation to the decisions you make.
Oh, and since I haven't mentioned it before have really been enjoying the pace of the story, it seems as though so much has happened and yet we're barely halfway in, makes me super excited for what you've got in store since just when it can't get any more interesting another event unfolds and keeps everyone on their toes
Morning'sSong chapter 3 . 9/4/2016
OooooOOOoooo MAGIC
Morning'sSong chapter 1 . 9/4/2016
Generally if I think I've found a good story I'll read a review or two and then see if the first chapter can hook me or not, and dear god I think I've just about eaten the whole fishing rod! Love the story concept, love your writing style, loosing it in laughter over your excellent take on Darcy and her witty remarks and way of viewing the world! I actually stopped reading near the end and scrolled up to see how much of this truly awe-some material you have bestowed upon us, actually squeed out loud when I saw the 200k number :D Can't wait to see where you take this story!
read-travel-coffee chapter 38 . 8/21/2016
So I reviewed the last chapter when it was finally complete two years ago, so I couldn't review there again, so here is this random message...

I know it's been a while for this fic, but I followed it from the beginning...it was one of the first ones I had on alert, and I have read it all the way through at least twice since it's been completed. The suspense, the magic, the romance, the portrayal of all the characters - main and supporting - is all so amazing in this fic. It's like nothing else I've read for the Loki/Darcy fandom. Even as my relationship with these characters has changed over the years, this is one that I still come back to. The line 'Do not go where I cannot follow' breaks my heart every time.

Anyway, happy Fanfic Writer Appreciation Day from a still-loyal reader.
directtotoast chapter 36 . 6/4/2016
"Do not go where I can not follow" Still breaks my heart when I read this.
2,025 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »