Reviews for A Morbid Taste for Ice
green-jedi chapter 39 . 14h ago
Thank you so much for this wonderful story! The dialogue was outstanding and the characterization of Darcy and Loki was just fabulous! I laughed my ass off so many times that I know you've singlehandedly cured me of seasonal affective disorder for the year! Pure awesome sauce!
Little Light chapter 39 . 3/5
Wow. Just wow. This story was amazing. A veritable rollercoaster and I loved every minute of it. The ending was especially touching because it was realistic and truly did end on a happily for now tone. Thank you for writing this wonderful story.
Pirate-pixie1918 chapter 1 . 3/6
I just want you to know: I love this story! I've read it multiple times and forget to review. I just love Loki and Darcy as characters. Oh, and Bic. :)

Pirate-pixie1918
Great fanfiction so far! But... Why is there a cat wearing a sombrero in jane and thor's room. Just out of curiosity
Hushi Taloa chapter 39 . 1/26
Oh! I loved, Loved, LOVED your story. Darcy's snarky voice, her irreverent observations, and her hysterical repartee with Mad Science made this fic a joy to read!

Thanks so much for sharing with us!
L'alchimiste de Castille chapter 39 . 1/17
This was truly beautiful, the way it ended was perfect for the couple. The way you wrote Loki especially is just so on point, even the progression of his interest toward Darcy. Thor also had a rare depth I really enjoyed. The way it unfolded was enthralling, I was dedicated until the very end wanting to know what was in store for the four.
sweetandsimple1 chapter 39 . 1/10
This was the VERY FIRST fanfiction I ever read. Once upon a time, I was a regular girl with no idea of the world of fandom, fanfiction, or fanshipping.
Then, fanfiction got popular, and I got interested. So interested, that I, a girl with restricted access to the Internet, managed to get online and type in 'Loki fanfiction'.
The first link that popped up was a one. Yours. Believe me, after I read your first chapter, I was hooked. You are a talented writer - your style is easy to understand, believable, in-character, and overall very well written.
Your story and others like this, both fan-written and not, inspired me to write. I began to improve my writing skill in school, and my teacher noticed and showered me with praise. I wrote essays, poems, short stories, book reports. Each assignment only improved my skill, and now, at the age of eighteen, I am about to enter college as a English Arts major, with aspirations to be a professional author.
In a way, your story changed my life, and I will be forever grateful. Keep writing and inspiring others.
Best wishes, Reba Bragg
CidySmiley chapter 39 . 12/30/2014
I love this story. Bordering on obsessed and I can't wait to see if you crank anything else out. I love the Darcy you've created.
Outtakes of this story would be amaIng like the Holidays, More avengers time, Fury outtakes.
Just an idea
:D
Your biggest fan,
The Knight
Shekat55 chapter 22 . 12/12/2014
It's true Deming and Hobbs really are the armpits of New Mexico, more so Deming. I actually live in Eunice, NM, population 3,000, which is 20 miles south of Hobbs. New Mexico really is a hot, desolate desert, but I love it because there's bo one around. It's not cramped like bigger cities. By the way, I do really like your story. It's a fresh perspective that I haven't really seen before. Have you ever lived in New Mexico?
Amazilia chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
First chapter down and I'm already impressed with you're ability to describe the surrounding in the story. Awesome start!
Dreaming One chapter 13 . 11/11/2014
Oh my damn, you capture love well. o.O
Dreaming One chapter 4 . 11/11/2014
Aww, hahaha. This is so believable! I love it.
Dreaming One chapter 3 . 11/11/2014
Wow. This is awesome!
Dreaming One chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Wow. Mad writing skills.
Capricious-me chapter 39 . 10/29/2014
Fantastic story with a gripping plot. Definitely my favourite Loki/Darcy paring.
1,929 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »