Reviews for A Morbid Taste for Ice
musicnlyrics chapter 39 . 11/9
Oh my stars! This. Is. Amazing!

Thank you so much for sharing your world for these characters — the details you‘ve come up with and the story that flowed so effortlessly from one chapter to the next are nothing short of fabulous, ingenious, and inspired. Truly, this is one of the better pieces I’ve read in quite some time.

Thank you for sharing!
Guest chapter 39 . 9/27/2021
I’m good with the “Happily for now” ending. This was such a great story! It had everything.. Laughs, action, serious moments, magic and science, and sweet sweet lovin! Darcy accepts Loki for the villain he is/was… or something like that. I loved this! Thank you for writing. I give you 10 stars :)
Guest chapter 36 . 9/24/2021
Wow. I am stressed and sad. I want no one to die here.. no one!
Guest chapter 33 . 9/23/2021
Whoa! This chapter! I am scared!
Guest chapter 30 . 9/23/2021
I love Darcy and Loki
Guest chapter 28 . 9/22/2021
Wait! So I was right?! Omg this I knew something was off with that guy. I feel so alive!
Guest chapter 27 . 9/22/2021
Excuse me? Sean? Okay wait. I was so sure that… ok never mind. I just need to keep reading.
Guest chapter 21 . 9/15/2021
Oooh yeaaah:) finally!
Guest chapter 12 . 9/13/2021
Idk.. I just don’t trust Sean. He’s too perfect.. I guess we shall see
Guest chapter 4 . 9/13/2021
I’m liking this. I haven’t read a Darcy/Loki fanfic before, so this paring is all new to me. But I’m loving the way you write her:)
Nuleon chapter 9 . 7/16/2021
I'm picturing Eddie reymane (I'm not sure I spelt his name right) as sean
Anna McNarin chapter 39 . 7/9/2021
This was really friggen good.
bbeansprout chapter 39 . 5/10/2021
hi, sitehound. i have come back to this fanfiction over and over again through the last six years or so, always at times of distress or low points in my life, and it always makes me feel better. this is the first time i have finished it in its entirety. i think i was afraid if i finished it then it would end, and it wouldn't offer me the same comfort and joy it did all those times before. i know now that that wasn't true. i wanted to reach out to you at long last to say thank you, you and your story have had a larger impact on my life than you could ever imagine. i'm sure i will continue to come back to this story. lots of love, ash.
Forest of Deb chapter 22 . 4/14/2021
Oh Darcy
Sw-0608 chapter 7 . 3/23/2021
I love how accurate your NM Puente Antiguo is. You're right, Disney has no idea what a real NM town is like. It looked like a wild west town out of a modern shoot-out movie.
2,151 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »