Reviews for A Morbid Taste for Ice
TheDoubleExposure chapter 39 . 7/15
Just finished reading this! Excellent! Loved it! Great job!
SlytherclawQueen chapter 5 . 6/28
I am not mad at the subtle fluff (and Darcy's confusion)so far, and this version of Loki. I find it refreshing and honest, how I imagine Loki more like before the Avengers. BTW, the way you write Darcy is the realist I've yet to come across, even how you "misspell" things so we read it how she says it. Love it.
TripleLLL chapter 39 . 6/8
And your write note and the end. All that info on What you think the future would be. Darn is love to see that. Screams insanely

All good. Wow you are brilliant. Kisses
TripleLLL chapter 36 . 6/8
Everything is awesome! Well this is the 3rd time reading so I know how it ends soooo... Everything is awesome.

Never say sorry for long updates 2yrs for 200k words sounds right to me.

Hugs
TripleLLL chapter 31 . 6/7
Sometimes it feels weird to review a story thinking you might never read he review. But your authors note made me laugh.

I got into hard hardcore obsession very late. After Thor 3. I always loved him. But it took Thor 3 to make me obsessed. I'd read some fan fiction the last few years with Loki but not lost. Well let's just say in the last 6 months I've read a LOT. Like a like. Hundreds. Yea. I really do read a LOT truly. No joke.

And this is in my top ten of all Loki stories. I'm not joking about a LOT.

Like kill my eyesight reading day and night no sleep and reading all day at work. I have a very boring job

A million kudos
TripleLLL chapter 29 . 6/7
You have no idea how much I love this monster of a story. I'm sooo happy this puppy became this long. It's a Novel baby.
TripleLLL chapter 26 . 6/7
This is like my 3rd time reading this story. Wow it's so good. I love you so much for writing it. Are you still interested in thor/avenger fandom?
Darcy OPENED her email! 1st sentence of paragraph 15 of chapter1
Rin-Gildy chapter 39 . 5/2
I've been reading this story non-stop for the past few days and now that it's finished I'm going to go stare at the wall for a while and process all the emotions. Darcy was awesome, awesome, awesome. Impulsive and sarcastic in a totally loveable way, she and Loki were fighting for the trophy of 'favourite character' the entire way through the story. I'm still not quite sure who managed to win it seeing as though Loki was equally as amazing in terms of being sullen, snarky and drool-worthy. Seriously though, thank you so much for writing this so that I could have the awesome pleasure of reading it :)
LLL chapter 39 . 3/11
Just spent last few days reading this and I could tell that you are a real writer.

The plot and characterization blew me away. You are needing more than tres tres kudos. A kudos.

I've always liked Loki since the first Thor movie but it took Thor 3 to finally get me hardcore looking for Loki fan fiction.

I'm excited for next avengers movie. And I'm happy of the Loki movies evolution
I dark world and ragnorock changed him. I hope for future great Loki fics.

I hope your real life books do well. Sorry I mostly read fan fiction. I'm just a super need.

Fyi I loved Sean. Even way early on he'd be the bad guy. Lol.

Awesome awesome work of fiction.
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 14 . 12/17/2017
The first part, when Darcy is trying to wake up Loki. Hahaha XD!
I do wonder when they are going to kiss when both of them are fully aware of what's going on. Not alcohol induced, not sleepy-brained... :)

Aww, friends :3
Maybe more?

Very good chapter, thank you :)
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 13 . 12/16/2017
Aww :3
I loved that last part :)

This whole chapter was written really well. Wonder what was going on in that shop to make the people there rig it with bombs. Getting very curious now.

o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 12 . 12/14/2017
"You're not the lip police of me." That whole scene was amusing, especially the last sentence in the next paragraph. Poor Loki X)
And that smile... I don't want to be on the receiving end of that either, but I sure do love imagining it X)

Sean senses that there is something going on between them. What will his reaction be when he finds out? Hmm...

Very good chapter, thank you! :3
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 11 . 12/14/2017
"Either that, or he sat on a tack." X)

Yes! Loki needs to mingle with the homo sapiens!
I also looked up Zozobra, because never heard of it (I don't think?), and he looks creepy and very demonic up in flames. Would give me nightmares X)

Speaking of nightmares, I hate them, and wish they didn't exist. I've had some pretty bad ones that felt extremely real, physically, emotionally, mentally... That dream that Darcy had reminded me of them. Sometimes I experience things in dreams that I've never experienced or really even seen in my life, not even on TV or movies or read in stories. It makes me wonder where they come from... :/
Maybe I'm magically connected to a murder also? X)

Anyways, awesome chapter! Yay for Loki comforting her! Thank you :3
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 10 . 12/13/2017
Well, I guess I'm kinda glad that he didn't avoid her, just acted a bit differently.

I did laugh in this chapter, though I don't remember what I laughed from. I would like to tell you in future chapters what made me laugh.

Also, I did like the flash-back of when Thor and Loki arrived, gave more insight for me on the present part of the story.

Thank you for this well written chapter :)
2,058 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »