Reviews for A Morbid Taste for Ice
CoffinDust chapter 1 . 8/16
I have been telling myself to read this fic for so long now, and I am so sad I hadn't done so sooner. I LOVED IT! Thank you for such a great fic.
ElixorOfLife chapter 5 . 8/10
I love the voices you give the characters in this story, they are perfect. I find myself unable to resist making a cinnamon latte while reading :)
You, my dear lady, are an incredible writer. In-depth review coming in the next few days, but for now let me just say - brilliant!
missBENNETT chapter 39 . 6/27
This was just amazing. The detail, the PERFECT characterization. Your Loki and Darcy are exactly as they should be. I've spent all of my free time reading this the last few days and now that it's over I'm so sad there's no follow up, no drabbles about their future adventures. This has been an awesome read. Thank you!
ferbette chapter 1 . 6/19
I loved this. It was wonderful. I'm sorry I don't have the ability to convey how much I enjoyed your story.
mEEEm chapter 39 . 2/26
Omg this was amazing. I honestly couldnt stop reading.
KyloRen'sgirl213 chapter 1 . 2/25
Loving this so very much
RowanRhys chapter 39 . 1/26
This was an outstanding tale. I wish I could say that I literally couldn't put it down and that I'd read it non-stop from start to finish, but I, of course had to fit it around my real life responsibilities. Knowing that there was another chapter waiting to be read made getting through hours of tedious data entry a lot easier. *grin* While there were a few typos that caught my attention, your wordsmithing was very enjoyable, and made it possible to visualize every scene clearly on my metal movie screen. Well done! P.S. Bic is my new most favorite OC ever!
RowanRhys chapter 39 . 1/26
This was an absolutely outstanding tale. I wish I could say that I read it through in one sitting as I really wanted to do, but I did manage to cram as much reading as possible around my real life responsibilitied, and knowing there were more chapters to read at my next break made getting through tedious hours of data entry
jamielynn25 chapter 39 . 1/24
Loved this story. amazing glad I found it
The Marauderet chapter 39 . 1/15
Wow! This is amsuch an amazing story. I have been binge reading and had walk up to read the final chapters. Thank you for taking the time to write this!
lilforgetfull1 chapter 4 . 12/11/2016
Im loving this story
Alice Helena chapter 9 . 10/13/2016
It's Sean.

The certainty clicked in my head as soon as I read the line, ' his unearthly beauty'.
Then everything else fell into place.
Darcy said it was familiar, yes? But she didn't know why? Maybe because she's been around Sean a lot, and perhaps can latently sense his magic, and didn't realize it?
Maybe that's why he never takes anything more than a kiss. Maybe if he gets too... involved in a situation, his magic would be to obvious.
You also keep throwing in, not so subtly ;), that he reminds her of Loki.

It has to be him.
Right?
Shahismael chapter 39 . 9/19/2016
Very nicely written story. Whilst I picked up some of your earlier clues as to Sean's identity, I freely admit to be surprised at Thor being the target.
The characters had depth and development, the plot flowed well and the writing fluid.
I especially liked the fact that Thor wanted his brother back whilst Darcy just wanted Loki to be happy in who he is.
Bic was also an interesting aspect of the story.
Once again thank you for the good work and I look forward to seeing more of it
Morning'sSong chapter 19 . 9/5/2016