Reviews for Misère, Douleurs
Guest chapter 2 . 1/26/2014
Are you going to continue? D:
If so, soon?
Please...!?
/sobsobsob
hell's hound chapter 2 . 11/23/2013
are you going to write more? if you are that would be amazing :DD I love this fic
unknown chapter 2 . 8/3/2013
its very interesting update please!
ToNightIamgone chapter 2 . 8/3/2013
Omg, this seems very very intriguing. I usually dont read crossovers at all but this one really caught my eye and I am not at all disappointed after reading. TThe part I liked most was the beginning because you merged Naruto and Harry Potter so well (and I am only barely a Harry Potter fan). Just the mode of the scene made it fit so well together. I hope you get the inspiration to continue writing- I will be reading if you do :-).
alexma chapter 2 . 7/16/2013
love it please update soon thanks
Heavens Crow chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
I hate mass crossover stories, mostly because they always just toss the fandom a together without any rhyme or reason just to have the characters meet and it quickly ends up boring and pointless, lacking plot and character development. However, yours actually caught my interest and so far, I can say you did a pretty decent job so far. The only characters to have met so far had a valid reason and the introduction to my much loved Black Butler leaves me hungering for more. However, though I liked FMA, I wasn't a giant fan of it and am concerned of how that fandom is going to mix with the others.

I've always been a fan of a sneaky, devious Ciel and sadly when most do a "modern" type of story, he is either weepy, awfully guilty or an utter bastard to Sebastian. While he may feel a smidgen of guilt for not being able to hold of his end of the bargain, I doubt that Ciel would be all that different then we're used to seeing him and I'm happy your Sebastian has his spark to him. I've read too many fics that have him doing a great impression of a bitter Claude. That just does not suit him at all, even though he wasn't all that happy at the end of s2, so I'm extremely pleased to see his old catty self here and the relationship between them mended.

One question I do have is if there are going to be pairings in this story and what they might be?

Hope to see this updated someday. :)
astrovagant chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
I like this so far. I enjoy your casual writing style, and it's a very engaging read. I really can't wait to see what you do with this, considering how much you've crossed over. I'm sure that it'll be very complex, and equally as enjoyable

I only saw one tense mix-up, but everything is perfection otherwise. :D

Once again, I really can't wait to see what you do with this ;D

-The Raven
Pandaleski chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
This epic(?) will be quite the undertaking lol, considering all he different fandoms but whatever. Im not that much into HP so correct me if im wrong, but isn't Draco saying 'Dad' rather OOC? I dont think Ive heard him say that. Hmm...also, I like it. Especially the end. i think you do the Kuro parts so so well and Im really looking forward to them. I guess Im just a bit skeptical to the Malfoy/Uchiha relationship, even the fathers, or especially the fathers. I cant really see them getting along or working in any dimension really, but we'll see how you execute that later. Overall, its good. Maybe the second chapter will explain things a bit more, as I dont feel the story has really started yet but oh well :)
The Darkest wizard chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
This is a great Story! Please update soon!