Reviews for Jumper: Learing David's Secret
TJ Jordan chapter 12 . 4/14/2013
The end was very close to the movie, but at least the final part was new. Thank you for the story! It was awesome and very romantic!
TJ Jordan chapter 11 . 4/14/2013
TERRIFIC! A love the whole new chapter to this story! It really adds on! Thank you! You are awesome at this!
TJ Jordan chapter 10 . 4/14/2013
Now we are talking! Some new words for the story! I LOVE IT! EPIC!
TJ Jordan chapter 9 . 4/14/2013
Sounds a whole lot familiar with that last part. But it is still awesome!
TJ Jordan chapter 8 . 4/14/2013
At least there were a few new things about the story. Nice twist. I love the idea!

Nice writing too!
TJ Jordan chapter 7 . 4/14/2013
Bad situation! I like it!
TJ Jordan chapter 6 . 4/14/2013
Yeah, I think I would be mad too if I was in that position. I could feel her anger and I don't blame her. I think I would have made a scene, but thats just me.

Nice work! I love it! Said it a million times, but I do!
TJ Jordan chapter 5 . 4/14/2013
Not bad. But the whole retelling the movie thing is kinda getting old. It's okay, but it's getting a little old.

Still, I love it! You are good!
TJ Jordan chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
Again, I love it!

But it sounds like you are retelling the movie a little too much. I know that is your intention, but th story feels like it could use something completely new.

Anyway, I love it! Great work!
TJ Jordan chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
NICE! This is way better than it is in the movie! Good work!

I love how things are extended in the love scene. Even with Millie and David expressing their love for each other. I LOVE IT!
TJ Jordan chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
At least some of it sounds a little bit new. I like it!

Keep up the good work!
TJ Jordan chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Not bad. I like it!

At least Mark got what he deserved, but the whole thing sounds a whole lot familiar. But then again, this is on Millie's point of view.

Nice work!
FEARLESS MASTER chapter 12 . 8/15/2012
Wow that was cool. Nice to see the prequel to a fic, you don't get that very often. lol Millie is such a cool person!