Reviews for Lost in the Darkness
Guest chapter 39 . 8/11/2014
The story would have been good if you didn't let that hack of a Career win. What a joke of an ending. Isaac should have won, or Coraline. At least they have a good reason to win and to go home. Patrick didn't.
Guest chapter 17 . 3/10/2013
"Definitely", not "defiantly"!
summerlol247 chapter 3 . 12/9/2012
Omgggggz so good!
Chiri-tan chapter 40 . 9/28/2012
OH MY GOD! *favorite story alert*

HE WON! OH YES MY ROBIN HOOD WON! I thought that it was going to be my reaction, but it wasn't...

I'm happy that he won, I'm happy that he's alive, but I also feel somehow sad and empty. He won, but it wasn't over. He still feel like he felt. It's so empty...

A great conclusion to a great story. I love it.

I'm going to submit tributes to the next SYOT you made too! :D
Jael.Rice.1 chapter 39 . 9/27/2012
Rest in Peace Ada, you were a great tribute. You made it this far and that's what's important.

I'm going to submit another tribute for the next Games. I just hope she has a better chance of surviving than Ada.
Jael.Rice.1 chapter 40 . 9/27/2012
Congradulations Patrick.

Wow, this story was quick.

If you do a substory about the final fives families, all I will say is that Mr. Linus would still be very heartbroken over his only daughter being killed. Heck, he would have died himself a month or so after the Games from a broken heart. As for Herman, he would try to move on with his life but he would still feel very empty inside knowing that the only person who understood him is gone.
Irish Templar chapter 40 . 9/27/2012
Congratulations Patrick! I never thought you would make it this far nor expect you to actually win. I'm so proud of you. You did good. Sparrow this has been an amazing story and proud that I read and participated in it. As for the title of the next syot I believe shatter memories is a perfect name since it fits so well with lost in the darkness. As for the next syot, would you like me to send another tribute or just read along? I'm happy with both. And as always great chapter and cant wait for the next story.
sjq chapter 2 . 9/27/2012
What does dead mean? Why does it say dead after some of the tributes?
SweetNature chapter 39 . 9/27/2012
Congrats PATRICK!
Dramatic Gleek chapter 39 . 9/27/2012
Kind of a predictable winner, but I'll take it. RIP Beth! I hope Patrick gets to be the Mentor for District One for the sixty first Hunger Games. And I hope a new character of mine wins. But over all, great story, and I'm looking forward to the final three chapters.
finnickandannie4ever chapter 39 . 9/27/2012
thank you so much for letting my tribute be in second place! I loved how you portrayed Beth. thank you. congrats to Patrick as well!
Chiri-tan chapter 38 . 9/27/2012
MICROOOOOO! My brilliant genius! It's fine honey, you're with Aschen and Oz now. I can some sort of imagining Micro dying and apologizing to Screena and while he's dying, he could see Aschen being all cheery and Oz being all like "Well, at least you killed Katie and died by something super interesting." before they enter the Heaven's door together or something XD

I wished you'd made the Final 8's family interviews, it'd be so nice to see...

Moving on, I'm rooting for my original favorite, Patrick Robin Hood, I mean Patrick MacDougall. I KNOW HE WILL WIN BECAUSE OF HIS AWESOMENESS! BUCK UP MY LOVE, TAKE THE VICTOR CROWN WITH GLOOOORY!

And the Victory Tour idea was awesome. I can't wait to see the Districts' reaction!
Irish Templar chapter 38 . 9/26/2012
Cool. Two chapters in one day is a very special treat. Soon we will have the final showdown and I have a gut feeling its going to involve some sort of undead horseman. Of course that's my guess. The final thoughts of all the tributes show, what they think will happen and everyone's thoughts are completely different which is very fascinating. This is going to be epic. As always great chapter and cant wait for the next update.
Jael.Rice.1 chapter 38 . 9/26/2012
I really like how this breather chapter turned out. It's short, sweet, and we get that brief moment before the storm where the remaining tributes have a moment to themselves and reflect back on their lives and on the Games. Everyone has their motivations before going into battle and it is presented beautifully and in character.

You really feel for these five surviving tributes and it makes you sorry to know that four of them will be gone in a few chapters, since we have grown to love them and root for them.

I have a feeling the Victor will be Coraline but I am also going to be rooting for Ada until the very end.

So the final showdown will have horses and torches... are we getting the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse?
Dramatic Gleek chapter 38 . 9/26/2012
A rather short chapter, but necessary. I'm rooting for Beth, but it will probably be Isaac or Coraline. I just have a little hope Beth will win. I'm super excited for the next chapter!