Reviews for Cereus
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
really pretty and romantic, i like it.
Ace of Gallifrey chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
This whole fic was wonderful, absolutely wonderful, but one particular bit stood out to me:

"Lois burns much brighter than that: she is penetrating and solid, and she stands firm both in sun and storm — a lighthouse whose bright light guides lost ships into port. We are so alike, he thinks; we are so different in temperament, and yet so alike in purpose."

That was an absolutely exquisite passage. It's poetic and lovely and oh so perfectly true. What really struck me, though, was you harkening Lois back to a lighthouse, because that's a piece of imagery I myself have used quite frequently in reference to Lois Lane (as a matter of fact, I'm in the hazy, nebulous process of planning an entire novel-length story around the concept). At the top of things, she's so chaotic, so different from Clark, but at the same time she's steady and strong and she shines in the dark because she HAS no darkness. She is the sun, herself, and it shows, and I'm glad I'm not the only one determined to put that to paper.
doodie8806 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
very good story. very talented i loike the little moments u capture between clois because thats what matters the most and shows the strength of their love, hope u write more soon and in multichapters
kg1507 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
This was beautiful. Short, sweet, and very moving.
Eleid chapter 1 . 8/15/2012