Reviews for Embracing the Darkness (Prolog - 2)
racquel chapter 3 . 6/13/2014
coollllll
Guest chapter 3 . 4/20/2011
I have this cat. Some guy named curiosity won't stop fucking stabbing em', told me to let cha' know to continue with this.
chrissy chapter 1 . 1/26/2003
well so far the three chapters are really good...not a very usual type plot thing for a fanfic...that's probably why i like it...can't wait to read the next chapters..if you write anymore chapters that is
chrissy chapter 3 . 1/24/2003
Well so far it's a really good fanfic..one of the first i've read that you've written...so that's pretty much it..until i read anyhting if you add anymore chapters.
faith chapter 3 . 2/15/2002
yay - there was more faith!
faith chapter 2 . 2/15/2002
really awesome - i hope there's more faith/xander though... i'm sure there is! great story
faith chapter 1 . 2/15/2002
wow this is an incredible story - it's well written and I love all of the characters. I really like how you had every1's thought in the beginning too!
C-Man chapter 3 . 2/1/2001
This series seemed much darker judging by the summary, but it's actually pretty funny, in a sadistic way. Finish up ASAP! What prank does Chris's sick mind have in store for the Buffster? Muwahahahaha!
symie chapter 1 . 1/16/2001
great story please don't stop writting!
Scott Timms chapter 1 . 12/25/2000
Cool part. Only thing I'm worried about, are you going in the direction of a Buffy/Chris romance? Can't see it happening. I wouldn't have minded more Xander/Faith action. Looking forward to any humiliating prank pulled on Buffy. Hope you get the next part out soon.
Gripweed chapter 1 . 10/27/2000
hooray for you!
Gripweed chapter 1 . 10/27/2000
hey dan me love! spike is kick ass cool! on to the next few chapters!
Scott Timms chapter 1 . 10/22/2000
Great story. Keep up the good work. In my opinion you should kill off a couple of characters
Rasta Baby chapter 1 . 10/4/2000
Hmm . . .interesting. I'm still not too sure if I like the idea of Xander being with Faith. I've always seen him as the sweet, lovable, reliable mate. But then, he does look very sexy in a black leather jacket, like when he was a hyena man. I think Willow's character was captured well, all stuttery, but very sweet. Buffy seems a little too cocky, but then, that's Buffy. And Giles is just cool. I love his dry sense of humour. Is that the end of the story?
Toni chapter 1 . 10/2/2000
Loved the beginning! Can hardly wait to read more. Also, would love to read in more detail what happened to Xander and how he got this way - hint, hint - a detailed flashback!