Reviews for Embracing the Darkness (Prolog - 2)
Guest chapter 3 . 4/20/2011
I have this cat. Some guy named curiosity won't stop fucking stabbing em', told me to let cha' know to continue with this.
chrissy chapter 1 . 1/26/2003
well so far the three chapters are really good...not a very usual type plot thing for a fanfic...that's probably why i like it...can't wait to read the next chapters..if you write anymore chapters that is
chrissy chapter 3 . 1/24/2003
Well so far it's a really good fanfic..one of the first i've read that you've written...so that's pretty much it..until i read anyhting if you add anymore chapters.
faith chapter 3 . 2/15/2002
yay - there was more faith!
faith chapter 2 . 2/15/2002
really awesome - i hope there's more faith/xander though... i'm sure there is! great story
faith chapter 1 . 2/15/2002
wow this is an incredible story - it's well written and I love all of the characters. I really like how you had every1's thought in the beginning too!
C-Man chapter 3 . 2/1/2001
This series seemed much darker judging by the summary, but it's actually pretty funny, in a sadistic way. Finish up ASAP! What prank does Chris's sick mind have in store for the Buffster? Muwahahahaha!
symie chapter 1 . 1/16/2001
great story please don't stop writting!
Scott Timms chapter 1 . 12/25/2000
Cool part. Only thing I'm worried about, are you going in the direction of a Buffy/Chris romance? Can't see it happening. I wouldn't have minded more Xander/Faith action. Looking forward to any humiliating prank pulled on Buffy. Hope you get the next part out soon.
Gripweed chapter 1 . 10/27/2000
hooray for you!
Gripweed chapter 1 . 10/27/2000
hey dan me love! spike is kick ass cool! on to the next few chapters!
Scott Timms chapter 1 . 10/22/2000
Great story. Keep up the good work. In my opinion you should kill off a couple of characters
Rasta Baby chapter 1 . 10/4/2000
Hmm . . .interesting. I'm still not too sure if I like the idea of Xander being with Faith. I've always seen him as the sweet, lovable, reliable mate. But then, he does look very sexy in a black leather jacket, like when he was a hyena man. I think Willow's character was captured well, all stuttery, but very sweet. Buffy seems a little too cocky, but then, that's Buffy. And Giles is just cool. I love his dry sense of humour. Is that the end of the story?
Toni chapter 1 . 10/2/2000
Loved the beginning! Can hardly wait to read more. Also, would love to read in more detail what happened to Xander and how he got this way - hint, hint - a detailed flashback!
ban73 chapter 1 . 10/2/2000
Powerfull Xander returns to Sunnydale with a group of superpowerfull (but _extremely_ onedimensional) friends to fight evil, while Buffy and remaining Slayerettes stand around and gape in wonder. It's been done to death before, and frequently a lot better than this - the characters in this is nothing like their counterparts on the show for one thing. If the basic concept appeals to you, try reading "Dark Reflection" by Nick Midian, who makes the best of the genre.