Reviews for Life Less Ordinary
rogue-scholar07 chapter 6 . 7/20
So we're definitely planning on breaking into the archives now? This oughta be amusing. Remind me to make popcorn when you post that chapter; I get the feeling I'll need it.

Lovely chapter. I actually like it this way better...yeah, things are still awkward between Isi and Geric, but not enough that he'd have to grovel for a second date. And the witches with wings are getting more screentime, so yay? They never got much in the last go round.
Ella Anders chapter 6 . 7/18
Would they even use social media a lot in the Magix Dimension? With all the magic in place and more advanced forms of technology they probably would have something more complex and interactive.

And I am off topic. He.

Another great chapter, the direction of the story is good. Lot of tension and build-up for when they finally get into the archives. Besides looking forward to more the only thing I can say is that you truly are making the rest of us look like major slackers with the little to no updates! LOL. Kidding, of course.
rogue-scholar07 chapter 5 . 7/7
I didn't realize we'd changed names again; I'm gonna have to go back and edit my stuff again now...I like Isilee, though. It's pretty.

Looks like Starla and Co. plan on breaking into the library. This oughta be fun to watch...and hear about once the good ol' Cloud Tower rumor mill gets a hold of the story. Great work.
Ella Anders chapter 5 . 7/6
"That sounds like quite the fanfic, don't you think?"- That line was priceless. Great to see you back writing again, Chibi. (How bad is it that I almost typed Chibi-Usa?) Looking forward to more chapters and updates.
Akela Victoire chapter 5 . 7/4
You've resurrected this fic from the dead! I'm so proud of you!

But on a real note, I quite enjoyed it. I like the dynamic between your OCs and Bloom's fanfic reference too...

I don't have any problems with this update at all. Keep it coming!
Princess Unikitty chapter 4 . 10/31/2013
looks good so far.
Elliot Luke chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Cool. I thought it was very good and used good grammar. ;) Winkie
Daciana Shadow chapter 4 . 6/23/2013
This is a really good story! I remember Sapphire Cole, she's from Sapphire Flames, if my memory's still ok. I love it when Blythe and Stella get told off by Cordatorta; "Fighting over a piece of jewelry," and when he says; "i've never been so glad I don't teach girls," really funny. I think you're sorta right about the OOC thing, Brandon can be sorta like that, but knowing Stella, I'm surprised she didn't try and go all charmix on Blythe, I have a feeling that Stella's not done yet, she just need to get on the right outfit for revenge ( stella's likely to do that) well I've probably over reviewed, so great story, and hope you update soon!
flying scourge chapter 4 . 6/10/2013
A very interesting story ! And I'm glad witches are not always bit... em, well you know. Your main character is not over powered and she is making her place in the magic dimension, slowly. Your characters don't seem OOC to me, and I like your style. I am waiting for your next chapers, may they be even better !

Keep up the good work
Ella Anders chapter 4 . 1/14/2013
At least Blythe and Stella's first meeting was not TOO bad- just really bad. I really loved Codatora's line about being greatful his job does not require teaching girls, priceless. Shame though about Stella's child-ish behavior, espically since it looks like Blythe is about to be in that much more trouble. Not really a good way to start out a new school year in a new world.
Akela Victoire chapter 4 . 1/14/2013
I liked this chapter as usual. Is it a thing for witch and fairy half sisters to always get off on the wrong foot or something? :D

Keep it up!
rogue-scholar07 chapter 4 . 1/13/2013
Yay! The fight scene went off rather well, and considering how much we dread writing fight scenes, that's an accomplishment. The editing looked god to me, but I could just be really tired and have no idea what I'm looking at (other than good fanfiction).
Hasnah chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
This has been an... interesting read! Stella has a half sister who is a witch! I wonder how she'll react when she finds out, hehehe...

Great work!
rogue-scholar07 chapter 3 . 9/15/2012
So neither of our little groups can go anywhere without getting into a fight. I wonder if that sales clerk will give the girls a discount for saving her from Jinx's attack? It would certainly help Aradia and Blythe out.

Can't wait to see what else you've got up your sleeve! As usual, if you need a sounding board, PM me.
Akela Victoire chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
As usual, great work, Chibi. Not much else to comment on really...