Reviews for Batman & Robin: How We Came To Be
PhoenixK14 chapter 5 . 6/8/2013
I love your story please do the toddler years!
DixieGrayson chapter 5 . 6/7/2013
Update? Pleeaassee
frownypup chapter 5 . 5/21/2013
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH OMG what ground I should grovel on for you to give me The Toddler Years fic?
I swear this fandom needs more Bruce & Dick fatherson bond fics..
If noone can supply nowadays I will make my own! *huff*
Please kindly let us know whether you want to continue this AU or not.
You did a wonderful job, beautiful writings! :)

-frownypup
EdgarAllan chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
The Batman 1960’s was one of the shows I really lived for. I remember when I was a kid; I used to watch this after school. This show is somewhat has sentimental value for me because compared to the darker comic version, it turned out that to be lighthearted one with full of fun and action. It’s really a great show. I’m definitely a fan of this show until now and I searched for websites that sells this TV series. Well, luckily, I got a decent copy at . ?productid38200&cat0&page1 – I received a very nice quality DVDs. I’m gonna let my grandson watch this for surely, he’ll love it too! A musical, bubbly, funny and action packed in one show!
Meanxruki chapter 5 . 3/24/2013
update?
LaurenHardy13 chapter 5 . 3/9/2013
Please can you make a squeal to this? I really like this story and want more.
Lovely-blue-lady chapter 5 . 11/28/2012
This story is adorable can't wait for more
BlackMuse111998 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
This is an amazing story! It's beautiful!
smurfilicious chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Hey. I really like this , one thing i will say is maybe you could make Dick older like two or three, it would be more interesting. Like bruc could play with Dick and teach him things like it would be cute for him to read to him and potty training ect, just an idea
JannaKalderash chapter 5 . 8/26/2012
Oh, Lordy! Bruce is going to get grey hairs from dealing with a hyperactive, curious toddler.

They have all the common sense of kittens, and move at light speed! Forget crimefighting, the KID will keep him too busy for that.

I just hope that none of the villains is stupid enough to try anything with a toddler. None of them would know what to do with a baby, and Dick doesn't deserve that kind of trauma.