Reviews for Batman & Robin: How We Came To Be
I must have read this ten times. I'm not even a fan of the show and I don't know how I got here, but this is so cute. It's been a few years but I hope you update.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/5/2016
COMMAS ARE YOUR FRIEND
PurpleNightwing chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
are you going to update its November 2016
SuperHeroFan82 chapter 5 . 5/22/2016
I know it's been almost 4 years. But are you going to finish this? This is a wonderful story!
Danny for Jesus chapter 5 . 2/18/2015
I loved Reading Batman and robin: How we came to be and now I'll read Batman and Robin: the Toddler Year
mpathy chapter 5 . 12/20/2014
Update please?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Please write more! This is awesome!
PhoenixK14 chapter 5 . 6/8/2013
I love your story please do the toddler years!
DixieGrayson chapter 5 . 6/7/2013
Update? Pleeaassee
frownypup chapter 5 . 5/21/2013
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH OMG what ground I should grovel on for you to give me The Toddler Years fic?
I swear this fandom needs more Bruce & Dick fatherson bond fics..
If noone can supply nowadays I will make my own! *huff*
Please kindly let us know whether you want to continue this AU or not.
You did a wonderful job, beautiful writings! :)

-frownypup
EdgarAllan chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
The Batman 1960’s was one of the shows I really lived for. I remember when I was a kid; I used to watch this after school. This show is somewhat has sentimental value for me because compared to the darker comic version, it turned out that to be lighthearted one with full of fun and action. It’s really a great show. I’m definitely a fan of this show until now and I searched for websites that sells this TV series. Well, luckily, I got a decent copy at . ?productid38200&cat0&page1 – I received a very nice quality DVDs. I’m gonna let my grandson watch this for surely, he’ll love it too! A musical, bubbly, funny and action packed in one show!
Meanxruki chapter 5 . 3/24/2013
update?
LaurenHardy13 chapter 5 . 3/9/2013
Please can you make a squeal to this? I really like this story and want more.
Lovely-blue-lady chapter 5 . 11/28/2012
This story is adorable can't wait for more
BlackMuse111998 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
This is an amazing story! It's beautiful!