Reviews for Eye of the Beholder
reader82 chapter 1 . 6/24
I just discovered this story and it was amazing. Cutest Avengers fic ever.
Written Fire chapter 1 . 2/10
How adorable! _
awal216 chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
This is so cute! Could you continue? XD
Angel Cauldwell chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
I so didn't expect Luke to be Loki.
LittleMissTrickster chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
I loved this greatly especially when Luke(Loki) threw Loki(plush goat) at Thor. That was adorable
firember23 chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
Love the storie, Loki can start over in life
Drillbee Automaton chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
Ikr! I don't understand why people think babies are fun to read about. There are some good stories about it, but when they are younger than five I find them boring
fullsignal chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
Loved it
Rose Hathaway Potter chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
very good!
Beijos!
The Little Chibi chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Aargh, little Loki is so cute! And there's logic and reason to this story, which makes it so much cooler! I really can't describe how awesome I think this story is.
Hekka chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Wow! Kid Loki so charming... Can we expect continue? Something about how overly clever Loki embarrass his new daddy with something like "Daddy when you marry aunt Pepper, may I call her mommy? Why I shouldn't ask about it? I thought you love aunt Pepper... Or if... You doesn't want to be my mommy, aunt Pepper?"

Or about how the loving brother Thor unabashed lying (with Odin's silent approval - his ravens probably already know where Loki and what happened with him, Heimdall's mute support - who is also didn't grow blind to circumstances of surrounding younger Prince, and Frigg who just loves her son and wants him to finally be happy... Even if with other family) about proceeding search for his brother (to justify his frequent absences) and secretly drags Loki's books of magic from his former chambers and to Midgard. They can not leave child helpless in front his own powers (if should happen something that will trigger their activity) and throw such abilities on drift?Especially when some of these abilities were already shown at Von Doom who can simply solve that the child will make an interesting sample for researches.
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Love it really enjoyed reading it
March150 chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Loved it! :) Amazing job!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
AAAAAAAWWWWWWW! *melts into a puddle on the floor* Well written and so cute!
1sunfun chapter 1 . 4/25/2014