Reviews for Eye of the Beholder
Rose Hathaway Potter chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
very good!
Beijos!
The Little Chibi chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Aargh, little Loki is so cute! And there's logic and reason to this story, which makes it so much cooler! I really can't describe how awesome I think this story is.
Hekka chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Wow! Kid Loki so charming... Can we expect continue? Something about how overly clever Loki embarrass his new daddy with something like "Daddy when you marry aunt Pepper, may I call her mommy? Why I shouldn't ask about it? I thought you love aunt Pepper... Or if... You doesn't want to be my mommy, aunt Pepper?"

Or about how the loving brother Thor unabashed lying (with Odin's silent approval - his ravens probably already know where Loki and what happened with him, Heimdall's mute support - who is also didn't grow blind to circumstances of surrounding younger Prince, and Frigg who just loves her son and wants him to finally be happy... Even if with other family) about proceeding search for his brother (to justify his frequent absences) and secretly drags Loki's books of magic from his former chambers and to Midgard. They can not leave child helpless in front his own powers (if should happen something that will trigger their activity) and throw such abilities on drift?Especially when some of these abilities were already shown at Von Doom who can simply solve that the child will make an interesting sample for researches.
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Love it really enjoyed reading it
March150 chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Loved it! :) Amazing job!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
AAAAAAAWWWWWWW! *melts into a puddle on the floor* Well written and so cute!
1sunfun chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Nice story.
1sunfun
lotrlover2931 chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
I love it. Great Job.
Goodvs.Evil2014 chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
That man sits on my refrigerator. Oh my god yes! Thank you soooo much
pallyndrome chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
A lovely lovely story :)
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
awesome!
d1x1lady chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Aww! So cute!
skettioz chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Holy mother of God this was the cutest thing I've ever read! 3 and loki actually getting a decent loving family like that and tony getting a son just OH GOD I LOVE IT!
Maia2 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Aww, this was lovely. Really sweet and I really liked them all.
Thanks for sharing.