Reviews for Never the Same
Guest chapter 4 . 12/5/2012
i love this story plz plz plz update! i go insane without bellice
Guerrilla Warfare chapter 4 . 12/4/2012
Hmmm...

These chapters need to be longer

Heh. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say Bella was bitten by a bear. That, or a mermaid.

Those are the two most likely of my guesses.

Can't wait for the next chapter! See ya then!
Guerrilla Warfare chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
It wasn't too bad. I liked the point if self-discovery, though I think she could have been a little scared, and freaked out that she could do that stuff. You know, her hands shaking uncontrollably as she searched for her wound, but found none. Her breaths coming out shakily, that kind of stuff.
Guerrilla Warfare chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
Awwww, poor Alice! I feel so bad for her, now!

I also feel bad for the lady whose body is changing in ways she could never imagine without her knowing while she's traumatized to boot, but mostly Alice! Poor thing!
Guerrilla Warfare chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Never the same isn't always a bad thing, is it?

I'm excited. Keep up the great work.
DeJee chapter 4 . 12/4/2012
I liked the bella alice interaction cant wait to read more
DeJee chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
intresting im curious what she is a were creature? plz dont let her get with the pack that and they would sooooo cramp her style
Neb87 chapter 4 . 12/3/2012
I love this story, the premise, and the writing style.. :) Keep up the good work!
Norrrrrrrrrr chapter 4 . 12/3/2012
So... not a hybrid?
eandadad chapter 4 . 12/3/2012
Nice start... Look forward to updates.
elliehandesu chapter 4 . 12/3/2012
yey! first time to read this and first time to review.. please do continue!can't wait! and it's was interesting to begin with... can't wait about bella :D
Rain Addict CM chapter 4 . 12/3/2012
Good update! But how bout for the next one you please please please update faster.
kira66 chapter 4 . 12/3/2012
This is soooo good! I can't wait for more!
Avarenda chapter 4 . 12/3/2012
hmmm, so the wolves smell bad to Bella as well. interesting.
vespera chapter 4 . 12/2/2012
whoop bring out the pack! hope bella strong then them lol. update soon!
88 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »