Reviews for Never the Same
Mythical rift chapter 4 . 12/2/2012
Awesome story so far! Can't wait for the next chapter
Chloeismine chapter 4 . 12/2/2012
Pretty awesome, can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/2/2012
Great I'm happy that you are back, I would be waiting to see some of the new ideas for this fic. I would really like if you put a little more of romantic interaction between Alice and Bella, 'cause by now I don't see the luuvv :)
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 4 . 12/2/2012
hmm interesting. So is she slowly turning into a vampire? Or is it a different kind of shifter?
supernena25 chapter 3 . 11/21/2012
Hope you update soon cause I'm loving the story D
Norrrrrrrrrr chapter 3 . 11/17/2012
Created an account just to say your story is one of the most believable takes on this I've found. It is a little rushed, but keep writing it. Just please don't let it go above teen, the plot and charecterisation it really clever and it just doesn't need it.
Jess chapter 3 . 9/28/2012
More please!
Rain Addict CM chapter 3 . 9/27/2012
More please! This has been a really good story so far an im dying to read more.
earfluffy chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
Now don't get me wrong it's good but why did you have Alice fall in love so quickly?

-earfluffy
foxyassasin chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
i honestly feel that this is very well written. and the story intrigues me so much i can't wait for the rest!
Keep up the good work :)
TheDarkMoonArise chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
sup! great story! please update soon
DarkStrider chapter 3 . 9/14/2012
Very interesting so far, love how it's proceeding! You dialogue easily identifies who is speaking, which is always a plus. One or two grammatical issues, as well as description cliches - such as calling Alice a pixie etc - but overall a well-crafted piece that is enjoyable to read. Keep going!
L O V E I S M Y H E A R T 1 8 chapter 3 . 9/10/2012
Like the story update soon
Insertrandomname chapter 3 . 9/8/2012
Don't be so down on yourself! I loved this chapter and the last one! Really, they're just getting better. I love your humor to btw
BrownEyez44 chapter 3 . 9/4/2012
This is absolutely interesting. And so far very creative while still entwined with the original. I can't wait for more! Where exactly are you going with Bella's half breed-ness? I'm enthralled! Lol
And I love me some Alice and Bella. :)
88 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »