Reviews for Never the Same
RainBlueWater chapter 2 . 8/20/2012
10 out of 10
Paz23 chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
Well I enjoy this ch more than the first one, so this keep getting better. I love that Bella it's such a bad-ass! Really keep writing her like that!
Morgan Daratrazanoff chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
Great story so far! I'm assuming Bella is a were-creature of some sort, possibly a cat of some sort, by her reaction to Jacob's proximity. Overall very good, apart from when you switch to 1st person fora few words. Only noticed it once or twice, just thought you should know.
Anyway update soon!
ShadowCub chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
Aw man she hurt Alice. But love the fact that she's not allowing herself to have friends for the moment.

More chapters pretty please.
NANA100 chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
nice chapter cant wait to see what bellas becoming and the riding bitch thing was funny
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
Great update :)Love the dialogue and comebacks
trang-a-lang chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
Wow wish I would have read this sooner! Its fantastic! Poor Alice. I loved how you portrayed Bella she seems like she's gonna grow into a badass lol
BeSomeone chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
Great start so far! I loved the first two chapters. I hope Bella doesn't hurt Alice more than she has, even though it wasn't really her fault.
Firepaw15 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Great start! Looking forward to more
Polobear chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
She got bit by the beast? Which must have countered what Vicky/Jamesie boy did to her...Hm. If she wants to freak out and attack Edward every time he comes near her I'm all for that, but Alice? Would be really sad if she had a bad reation to her mate :(

Story is set up nicely, hopefully whaterever Bella is now she can get her own back on Victoria and co when then trudge through Forks, oh, and yeah, she can also fall madly in love with a cute pixie of a vampire :D Roar!

Update soon!
Random Peep chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Wow, love it so far! Wonder who/what saved her and bit her hee hee. Anyways awesome job, looking forward to see what happens! P
Avarenda chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Very interesting. Of course Bella will freak out once she meets the Cullens.
ShadowCub chapter 1 . 8/15/2012