Reviews for Never the Same
zdk chapter 2 . 8/20/2012
bella is a badass i hope she stays that way
Gnarled Bone chapter 2 . 8/20/2012
I'm eager to read more, I'll be sure to review each chapter after this. The first ch was interesting, with the mysterious bite. This one's awesome with Bella seeming like an up and coming 'badass'. Hope you update again soon.
Random Peep chapter 2 . 8/20/2012
Ahh I loved it, awesome job! Can't wait to see what happens and what bit Bella. And how it's gonna effect her. And yes even though it was the same old chapter of Bella going to forks and seeing the Cullens, that's in almost every twilight story. You almost have to have this chapter, and I liked how it flowed, some of these chapters tend to drag on, but yours was just right. That and it's interesting to see how she's going to react with vampires at her school after the 'incident' as she calls it. Anyways looking forward to the next chapter. P
Polobear chapter 2 . 8/20/2012
Freaking AWESOME chapter!

Bella has a cool attitude with evrything she's had to deal with, knowing the Cullen's are Vamps has to freak her out a little but poor Alice got her feelings hurt, not nice Bella she'd better make it up to her...oh, I don't know maybe they could date? ;)

And come on, no one says canine, call a mutt a mutt!

How friendly is Bella going to be with the dogs? I couldn't tell if she was just uneasy with Jake or not.

More soon yeah?
RainBlueWater chapter 2 . 8/20/2012
10 out of 10
Paz23 chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
Well I enjoy this ch more than the first one, so this keep getting better. I love that Bella it's such a bad-ass! Really keep writing her like that!
Morgan Daratrazanoff chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
Great story so far! I'm assuming Bella is a were-creature of some sort, possibly a cat of some sort, by her reaction to Jacob's proximity. Overall very good, apart from when you switch to 1st person fora few words. Only noticed it once or twice, just thought you should know.
Anyway update soon!
ShadowCub chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
Aw man she hurt Alice. But love the fact that she's not allowing herself to have friends for the moment.

More chapters pretty please.
NANA100 chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
nice chapter cant wait to see what bellas becoming and the riding bitch thing was funny
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
Great update :)Love the dialogue and comebacks
trang-a-lang chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
Wow wish I would have read this sooner! Its fantastic! Poor Alice. I loved how you portrayed Bella she seems like she's gonna grow into a badass lol
BeSomeone chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
Great start so far! I loved the first two chapters. I hope Bella doesn't hurt Alice more than she has, even though it wasn't really her fault.
Firepaw15 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Great start! Looking forward to more
Polobear chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
She got bit by the beast? Which must have countered what Vicky/Jamesie boy did to her...Hm. If she wants to freak out and attack Edward every time he comes near her I'm all for that, but Alice? Would be really sad if she had a bad reation to her mate :(

Story is set up nicely, hopefully whaterever Bella is now she can get her own back on Victoria and co when then trudge through Forks, oh, and yeah, she can also fall madly in love with a cute pixie of a vampire :D Roar!

Update soon!
Random Peep chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Wow, love it so far! Wonder who/what saved her and bit her hee hee. Anyways awesome job, looking forward to see what happens! P
92 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »