Reviews for Folie À Trois
Raquel9 chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Loved it. It was funny as shit at first and def piqued my interest when everyone started getting off haha...what was that like five orgasms total? Had to re-read the threesome part to understand what the hell was going on...you wrote it well I'm just not THAT experienced. Loved how much Cuddy was pressing for an apology. As always your writing was interesting, hilarious, and sharp. I was a little wary of picturing Sam in any kind of sexual context, but don't regret reading it now. It was great.
newdayz chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Wow very good!
grouchysnarky chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Unexpected partner (forgoing the summary) but hot. I'm glad Cuddy's plans for the evening still fell into place, with added bonus. Superb writing as usual!
wrytingtyme chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
So choosing bad men is a habit of yours," Sam said dryly.

"We can't all marry Wilson for a hobby.

I haven't finished reading this story yet, lovely and long as it is, but I already love it for the above alone. Thank you!
ThisLadyWrites chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Wow... that's what I call intense! Kinda sad ending but great story anyway!
Your writing is really exceptional! Be proud of you! Not many people can write as good and as challenging as you do :D
PS: Especially after 7x15 I'm mainly reading stories that have a good/positive ending and I know that in your stories it's never all mushy and fluffy in the end but you always get me to read it anyway! Damn you! xD And thank you :D
EllieShelly chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Loved it. Although Sam was not who I'd have picked, I think it's totally plausible that Cuddy and House would have a threesome and that Cuddy would have secret lesbian fantasies :) Wonderful work as always, looking forward to more of your work in the future!
GratefulInsomniac chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
As always your writing is flawless. I respect your fearless approach, it is obvious in every single piece you write. The characterizations here were crystal clear, and the looming devastation was palpable. I can always sense the emotions/moods of the characters, and that is likely what i admire and enjoy most about your pieces.

You have a gift for eliciting response and communicating wordless things...in words.

All of the above being said, i found it to be: heart-breaking, unbelievably hot, deeply hopeless, and completely possible. Thank you so much for continuing to share your gift.
newsession chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
I am not into threesome and lesbianism, but your writing is beautiful as always. Thank you.

Hope for more - one-shots or, please, many-shots...
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
I was a little unsure about what to expect after reading the summary but you did not disappoint! Wow that was hot and bittersweet. Loved it!
huddyholic chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Wow. Ok then. Wasn't expecting it to be Sam. Good but different.
IHeartHouseCuddy chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Wow, I will say I drank about 3 glasses of wine reading through this one. ;)
Alex chapter 1 . 8/15/2012